Size: 50 ml|Change

on 14 May 2012
I love this perfume anyway, and needed - yes i "needed" some more. Good price, and quick delivery. I do not want to cast aspersions, but I am worried about the genuineness of the product - as my exisiting bottles, from high street stores - have the word "femme" on the shoulder of the bottle, under where the top fits on. The smell is exactly right, the aroma does last too, the colour is exactly right - just that slight difference in the bottle - but that could be a newer design of the bottle I am not sure. Good value pricing for a wonderful smell.
on 9 January 2010
This perfume is gorgeous; it's light enough to wear in the day but it has a depth that makes it stand out from the crowd. It is very feminine with soft, light floral tones. The fragrance is long lasting and will make you smell lovely all day! The bottle is very stylish and has a touch of Boss class.
on 1 January 2011
I bought this for my wife for christmas and she absolutely loved it. its a great fragrance.
I love the smell too. Highly recommend it.
on 16 January 2010
this is what my wife wanted as part of her christmas presents the perfume has a very good fresh smell about it without being overpowering
on 26 October 2014
FAKE !!!! Fake & more fake..
Smell nothing like the real femme nor the smell stays on no wonder its to good to b true which is y they are selling 75ml for £25 pounds or so.. Dont buy go boots or debenham or super drugs and femme has a deal £50 ml for £25 atleast it reals smell good
on 16 November 2013
It doesn't matter how much you spray on there is barely any scent and certainly nothing that lingers. A complete waste of money
on 25 July 2013
I've had this before and was really upset when it finished. Wanted to buy it again but it was so expensive. Saw it on Amazon for this amazing price and just had to order it. It smells divine. Everytime I wear it people always comment on how nice I smell. Would definitely recommend.
on 24 October 2014
not worth the money don't buy from Amazon,buy it from a shop, the smell last only for 15 to 20 minutes
on 7 May 2015
I don't know why the fregrance bought in France stays longer on than the same bought elsewhere in any other country and even the fragrance is not quite the same. Perhaps, my imagination, I shall stick and buy my EDP in France.
on 23 September 2015
This is definately not Boss Femme - no lasting smell. I use this perfume all the time and this was definitely a rip off. A friend bought perfume through Amazon and returned it with the same complaint. May contact consumers advice re this.