Size: 50 mlChange

on 14 May 2012
I love this perfume anyway, and needed - yes i "needed" some more. Good price, and quick delivery. I do not want to cast aspersions, but I am worried about the genuineness of the product - as my exisiting bottles, from high street stores - have the word "femme" on the shoulder of the bottle, under where the top fits on. The smell is exactly right, the aroma does last too, the colour is exactly right - just that slight difference in the bottle - but that could be a newer design of the bottle I am not sure. Good value pricing for a wonderful smell.
22 comments21 of 22 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 1 January 2011
I bought this for my wife for christmas and she absolutely loved it. its a great fragrance.
I love the smell too. Highly recommend it.
on 9 January 2010
This perfume is gorgeous; it's light enough to wear in the day but it has a depth that makes it stand out from the crowd. It is very feminine with soft, light floral tones. The fragrance is long lasting and will make you smell lovely all day! The bottle is very stylish and has a touch of Boss class.
0Comment25 of 27 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 17 September 2014
this is a copy and not a very good one. doesnt smell anything like the original
on 25 July 2013
I've had this before and was really upset when it finished. Wanted to buy it again but it was so expensive. Saw it on Amazon for this amazing price and just had to order it. It smells divine. Everytime I wear it people always comment on how nice I smell. Would definitely recommend.
on 6 December 2011
One of my favourite perfumes. Arrived on time, was exactly as advertised.
Would buy perfume from Amazon again and recommend to my friends
on 16 November 2013
It doesn't matter how much you spray on there is barely any scent and certainly nothing that lingers. A complete waste of money
on 16 January 2010
this is what my wife wanted as part of her christmas presents the perfume has a very good fresh smell about it without being overpowering
on 24 October 2014
not worth the money don't buy from Amazon,buy it from a shop, the smell last only for 15 to 20 minutes
11 comment8 of 9 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 22 March 2015
THIS PRODUCT IS A FAKE!!

If I could I would give it a no stars star! I am very disappointed, smell doesn't even last 60 seconds! Nothing like the real Femme! DO NOT BUY!!