it came quickly with plenty of packaging so it wouldnt get damaged during postage. It works brilliantly and i have had it for a while now. very good amp.
on 24 September 2011
This a great little amp and we find it great for practicing the electric guitar.

The unit is small enough to be carried around room to room and has a hedphone out socket so you can even practice in quiet if you need to.

Sound quality is really great at this size and we have no complaints on the unit at all for home use. The unit comes with volume, gain, treble, mid and bass control

A great litte amp at a good price.
on 2 February 2012
This amp is real value for money.

It is well built, nicely presented, has attention to detail.

It sounds great and has features such as cd/mp3 input, headphone socket and an overdrive switch with gain control + a volume, treble, mid and bass control.

I would and infact I already have recommended this amp to a few friends.

Excellent.

Chris
on 21 February 2012
I needed a small amplifier on which to practice my new electro acoustic guitar and this one seemed to fit the bill. It is very compact and lightweight, has all the controls I need for good sound in the house and most importantly it has an earphone socket and an input socket for a cd/mp3 player so I can accompany backing tracks. All in all I am very pleased with this purchase and would reccomend it to any acoustic guitarist.
on 14 August 2010
Ordered and delivered within three days.

I bought this as a birthday present for my 10 year old son. His mum bought him a 3/4 size Strat copy but no amp? Hmmmm.....

Plugged in, tuned up. What a great little amp!
The tone controls allow you to attain a good clean sound with no hiss or residual noise. The overdrive/gain controls give you a very good distortion effect for a more rocky/fuzzbox sound.

The 3.5mm input allows my sons to plug in their IPod and play along.
Brilliant amp. Highly reccommended.
on 5 July 2012
I agree with the other good reviews for this item. The sound quality is excellent. I use it on my 12 string and it sounds superb. This is perfect for practice at home, even at the low volume it packs a punch! A great item for beginners like myself and I would expect more experienced musicians would appreciate its quality. Oh for anyone who needs to know (I know I did!)it has a built in cable and plug to connect to your electric supply. Well done!
on 25 June 2014
Very neat little amp bought for my son (8 years old). Considering the price it is not bad at all, the sound is quite clean with very little hiss or unwanted noise. But it is not that loud. From the reviews and the bold proclamation of 'loud' on the packaging I was expecting more. Is it just me? The gain dial does not seem to add anything to it unless you press the overdrive button and that is when you get a little bit of distortion but this is also when you then get unwanted noise that significantly detracts from the enjoyment. I dont want or expect huge noise but it seems too quiet that it has me thinking that there might be an issue with it. For example, it wouldn't drown out a normal conversation that was taking place next to you. I'd be hapy to hear anyone's thoughts on this.
So overall......nice, neat, perfect size for him, clean sound but quite quiet.

12/8/14 an edit to the original review.
Since putting it to use more I have found that it is actually loud enough! Also the noise on using the overdrive aspect is less of an issue than I initially felt. I am not sure why this is so - maybe a cable issue or such. Either, I am quite happy with it and have upped the star rating to 4 out of 5. My son really likes it
on 12 November 2014
My son uses it with mp3 plugged in and microphone - he loves it and is having great fun singing along to his favourite music. not perfect sound, but he's not using for public or proffessional singing. would be good for small events as well - so its good. maybe needs to play around with the dials to get better sound. nice and compact but feels very sturdy. would reccommend happily.
on 6 September 2014
I bought this amp as a second amp for the bedroom when I get thrown out from the music room where I have my large modelling amplifier which I got fed up with lugging around the house.

For the price I was not expecting much but I can only says that I am very plesantly surprised. The tone is very clean without any hum. The distortion is better than other reviewers have said . Not wonderful but play around with tome controls and you get quite a reasonable sound.
It is better played clean and use youre pedals when it sounds bettter than it should
on 21 February 2014
Just started learning guitar (bass) in my fifties! This amp is very sturdy,well made and has a great tone.
Copes well with the low notes and is quite loud for practice use. Addition of extra audio input is perfect for
playing backing tracks etc.
Highly recomend it.