on 19 July 2012
Bought this as present for hubby. He says since using it his scalp is far less itchy. Used daily.
Arrived quickly and well packaged.
on 4 December 2012
Best Shampoo i've ever used, seen a considerably change in my hair it become more thinker and fuller.
Korres also has a great smell and leaves your hair really manageable.
on 31 January 2014
I am impressed with this shampoo. hair feels soft and smooth. smells nice, all natural ingredients. I have tried many natural shampoos and this one is by far the best!
on 6 October 2015
Absolutely amazing! Im using this product in Greece for many years and now that Im studying in the UK Im glad I can find it on amazon :) smells really good, cleans hair without being harsh and definitely improves hair strength. If yoi have fine hair tha breaks easily like mine, or falls this is a solution to help them grow and prevent hair loss. Totally recommend korres products as they all consist 90% of natural ingredients without chemicals.
on 29 October 2013
I love this stuff, it leaves your hair feeling great and the smell is incredible. I can't quite describe the fragrance, but it mixes sweet / fresh notes nicely.

One of my favourite Korres products that I've tried. I've not used the whole bottle up as a little goes a long way. I'd definitely recommend it if you're after something a little more different than you find in your average UK supermarket.
on 1 September 2012
Great product at an affordable price. I am very conscious of the ingredients of shampoos and shower gels and the Korres range really is natural and healthy. This particular shampoo has an incredible smell and leave hair feeling richer and healthy. Would definitely recommend.
on 18 November 2015
This works on me very well very strong to other brands just don't let get in your eye's i have used this before after 3-4 weeks i need a new hair cut in my 40's so it does speed up your hair growth had new hair grow at front small amount on top
on 19 January 2016
The liquid is colourless, so it is more difficult to see how much you are using. Apart from that, I do not like the smell, and I can see no difference from its use than most other high street brands at one quarter the price.
on 4 December 2012
Best shampoo, seen a significant difference in thickness of my hair will always use from now on

Great Stuff it smells great leaves your hair manageable no tangles.
on 28 December 2015
I didn't notice any improvement to the condition of my hair, so considering the price I won't be buying again.

See one answered question