on 24 May 2010
Just received chair today, assembly was straight forwards 5 mins or less, most important the holes lined up, as a pc chair it works beautifully, very functional for pc all day usage and very under-rated, not one to lounge back and relax, one to keep you awake and working without back ache, back support good, easy to slip on and off also fits under table with the minimum of fuss, one complaint and this has taken off a 5 star to 4, the back is now fixed position the old model adjusted up and down to best suit all ages this is cost cutting nonsense! Put it back on for the 3p it costs, Chair looks fit for purpose so not really complaining.
11 comment15 of 15 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 14 June 2010
I have been using this typist chair at my desk for computer work since September 2009. I love the deep pink seat and back which match the decor (!): and as it is on castors I can move easily to the table behind me where I do watercolour painting. I would have no hesitation in buying this model again, I have no bad back or aching shoulders and it was a great price. My granddaughter has requested that I leave her the chair in my Will!!
on 27 September 2011
I bought this chair as I wanted something without arm rests so as not to take up too much room in my small home office. It arrived really quickly. It looks good and is comfortable enough, but is way too flimsy for anyone other than a child or skinny supermodel to sit on.

The chair was easy to assemble but after less than one day's use one of the casters shattered. I weigh less than the stated maximum weight, so it wasn't as if I was mistreating it in any way. The casters are plastic and I think they simply aren't strong enough.

Luckily I still had my old office chair and the (metal) casters from this fitted, so I was able to replace the duff one. I notified the manufacturer but didn't ask for a replacement as most likely that would break too. Anyway with the stronger casters the chair's fine.

I have since noticed that at least one other reviewer has had casters break on them so it's not just me (honest!)
on 28 July 2011
Delivered on time as usual. First negative review by me. On assembly the holes in the base for the five castor wheels,one was very tight. I tried all the wheels but none would push in without force, alas the plasic wheel
on two broke. Checking castors on old chair I am replacing they were found to far more robust than the Trexus
inferior ones. I am awaiting a replacement as agreed on telephone.
on 9 September 2011
Nice comfortalbe chair and exceptional good value for money. Prompt delivery, easy assembly, all in all a very good buy.
on 26 October 2011
We wanted a chair to fit into a tight space. This chair arrived promptly. We were pleasantly surprised by the condition - it looked brand spanking new. We thought we ordered an "as new" or "nearly new". The chair was assembled (by the hubby) without much trouble. We love this compact but sturdy chair - good value.
on 12 August 2011
What I wanted was a chair of low height and shallow leg depth so that it would suit my wife when sitting @ the PC. This was a good result - very low capabilities, not deep and also fairly comfortable over long 'sitting' period. She is very happy and the price was good too!
on 23 November 2011
i got this chair for my 10 year old son as we had just got him a desk., this was the only reddish colour chair. it is a perfect colour and as it has no arms looks great as it fits under the desk when he is not using it. (it is comfortable) only problem as he is very light i have to sit on it for it to go down
on 9 August 2011
Amazing service, ordered last night arrived between 1:30 and 2:30pm today as they stated in the email sent this morning, easy to assemble and a great little chair for my son to use at the computer desk.
on 7 March 2011
We ordered a Trexus typist chair for our grand daughter's birthday, having just completed building in a desk in her room for homework etc. Unfortunately, even at its highest setting, the chair is too low. Upsetting for Molly, but her younger brother Henry is delighted ... his desk is lower, so the chair is perfect for him. We are now on the search for a suitable chair for Molly.