on 14 April 2013
I am amazed to come across these Collins leather organisers. I bought one in 1997, and it's still going strong, showing no signs of wear at all, even the pen loop is in perfect condition. I very much doubt that I would be saying the same about a Filofax binder. I really love my Collins organiser, and it's been in use every single day of my life for 16 years now, and will probably still be in use for the next 16 years. I am puzzled that some reviewers seemed to think they were buying an A5 size. This is clearly the size of the personal organiser so popular with Filofax. By the way, I always use Filofax inserts, which I think are much neater than other brands, and fit perfectly in this Collins binder. Highly recommended.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 17 September 2009
Contents are: credit/business card holder; personal reminder pages; week in view diary; today ruler; notes pages (10 sheets); meetings pages (10 sheets); to do pages (10 sheets); finance pages (10 sheets); telephone/address pages (10 sheets); A-Z tabs (24 sheets); subject tabs (6 sheets); notepad (25 sheets).
0Comment|151 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 17 November 2009
A good sturdy organiser with a diary and other sections for notes, meetings, to do lists, finances and telephone numbers and addresses. A good choice if you are after a simple organiser.
on 14 December 2009
Excellent value and has a variety of refill options available so can contain as little or as much info as you like. Comes with diary, personal info page,notes section, meetings section, to do list, finances section, tel/add section and a note pad at the back. About to buy another for my other half...
on 2 September 2011
Bought 100s of products on Amazon over the years, this is the only one that has really compelled me to write a (short but sweet) review!
I guess I should start with the cover of the organiser, it is genuine leather and it seems very sturdy and durable. Much better than I expected, It's about the size of an A5 piece of paper for those wondering.
Comes with all the inserts you could need and then some more (map and time zone chart were particularly interesting)!
My only gripes are that it didn't have more of 2011 in the diary (which would make sense, the time of year it is being sold)or a pencil case style zip wallet, but these are minor inconveniences as I was able to purchase a 2011 refill (ref code PR2700-11) and the existing zip pocket in the cover is just about suitable for my needs (although a clear zip wallet that attaches to the binder would still be better).
The organiser on a whole is of a high quality and has obviously been made to that high Collins standard, it's a lot better than a Filofax, and a damn site cheaper!
4/5, would give a 5 if more of 2011 was included in the diary, but as the months go on this will matter less and less.
on 8 December 2009
Ordered this for a colleague's leaving present, and chose one for me too! Arrived very promptly, and is of top quality. Our colleague was delighted with her present. Great value.
on 30 November 2010
Extremely pleased with this organiser, I have bought it for my partner for christmas and I am sure he will be very pleased with it.
on 12 January 2012
after looking around in stores and online for an organiser i found the best price online on amazon. i wasnt expecting much seeing as it was so much cheapert then all the other ones i've seen. but once it arrived i was very impressed! the pages are of great quality as is the cover leather. it looks more expensive than what i paid for it (and thats always a good thing lol)
it also comes with a small leaflet to show you what else is compatible with your organiser which is always handy if you want to add something to make it just right for you.
i read a few reviews about people not liking a the formats for the dairy enrty part, so i searched online for a refill incase i found it unsuitable ...(just in case). but it turns out there's plenty of space to write for each day! (they may have changed the layout)
for me this is perfect and as it is compatible with standard 6 ring refills i dont think i'll be needing another one for a while!! :)
well worth the money!!
VINE VOICEon 25 August 2009
I bought this as a gift for a colleague who was moving on to another job and knew she would need a new organiser. It is excellent value and looks very expensive and impressive. It is excellent value for money!!
on 14 June 2014
After using a separate diary and notepad for a while I needed something that was all-in-one. I'm a member of the RAF and have a lot of notes, dates and numbers to jot down almost every day.

This organiser is brilliant. I've read negative reviews from people saying this was advertised as A5 when it isn't. I think people got confused and thought the paper size inside was A5, when in fact it's the size of the organiser itself that is A5.

It has everything I need, came with 2014 diary, note sheets and extra punched note pad, to do list section, finances, meetings and A-Z telephone/address index. The inside of the front cover has six credit card sized slots and three pouch-like slots behind them, one with a zip. There's also a three-slot transparent business card holder and loads of other info you might need like conversion charts, world time zones and international dialling codes. One thing I particularly like is the snap-out ruler which marks "today" in the diary!

The organiser is very well made, high quality stitching, ring binder, pen loop and paper, not to mention that amazing leather smell!!

A friend at work has a similar Filofax which cost him £60. After looking at my Collins he's absolutely astonished that it cost me less than £19, in fact I had to bring up my orders page on the Amazon app to prove it!! He's very jealous and is replacing his Filofax with one of these soon!

Looks professional, feels professional and at £19 I'd recommend this to anyone. Very, very pleased with it!! Also, was posted with Royal Mail 48 Hours, so was with me two days after dispatch.