on 9 November 2012
Based on the images and descriptions, I had assumed that this would be more of a clay than a light plastic-y material. We found it tricky to roll out smooth, and really difficult to get a clean print even though the baby was calm. In the end, I've turned it into more of a record of hand and foot size to be kept in a box with other baby stuff rather than something on display. I don't know how you'd be able to create something like the picture with the materials provided!
on 15 February 2014
Love that i can take an imprint of my babies feet or hands and keep it for years to come and hang on my Christmas tree since its so light which is what i was after. Yes it's a bit tricky the younger the baby is and the imprint isn't as defined as i would like it but i still love it.
on 20 June 2012
The product is really bad. It is impossible to create an imprint.
My baby's foot got stuck to the base and was impossible to get it off let alone to create anything
remotely looking like baby's footprints.
An absolute waist of time and money.
on 13 May 2014
I was hoping this would be something lovely to keep and remember but I am very disappointed with this product. After all the afford of printing ours baby's feet, it all gone bended in drying process and the white material never gone fully hard - it's all soft and misshapen ;( what a waste of time and money.
on 30 April 2011
Does what you want it to.
I guess the only problem with this would be constantly handling it. It is meant to me a memento or keepsake but it is very tactile. It is very light and has a nice texture and it gives slightly as if it's not yet set so you want to fondle it.
Despite it feeling very light and still yields a little to pressure it has kept all the fine detail it had from the impression.
Works perfectly.
on 11 January 2015
The mold didnt hold when it dried wasnt as nice and clear as when it was soft and took 2 weeks to dry when on the box it says it takes 48 hrs to dry