Size: 100ml EDT SprayChange

on 13 December 2009
"Roma" by Laura Biagiotti. What can I say? I have loved it for years and cannot find anything to match it. It was by pure chance that I found it available on Amazon. Delivery was made within two days.... Fantastic perfume, fantastic service and a great price too.
on 11 January 2010
A daytime scent which combines bergamot and grapefruit to produces a light and fresh fragrance. It's not wishy washy though like some of the new fragrances appearing under celebrity names. It is reminiscent of summer holidays and makes you smile.
on 22 November 2009
The best perfume ever - it is a real Pick me up and makes you want to smile! I love it and wear it nearly everyday. A fantastic boost in teh morning :-)
on 15 December 2009
Ever since I first tried this fragrance it has been my favourite. We all have our own preferences as to what attracts us and Roma does it for me.
on 28 June 2014
Have never smelt this smell before.
Purchased it based on reviews.

only negative is that it does not last long - doesn't come close to Issey Miyake or Sean john unforgivable when it comes to fragrance and longitivty.
on 2 January 2010
I was very pleased with the service I received when ordering this product. It is out of stock in most retailers and is my usual and favourite daytime perfume ,so I was thrilled to be able to buy it online still. Many thanks
on 11 June 2014
I have been using Roma Toilette spray for 6 years. I hope I will always be able to buy it. I find it very difficult to buy in duty free. I was delighted to find it on the web. I don't want a change, I love this product.
on 3 February 2016
I bought my first 'Roma' fragrance 2 years ago, and have been hooked since. Its easily my most favourite perfume, and its one I will continue to buy. When I apply it to myself, it gives me lots of confidence and uplifts my mood immeditely. Its light, subtle fragrance with grapefruit, bergamot, basil and himts of jasmine and juniper, set this apart from all other fragrances. Initially, I just wanted to wear irt for special occassions, but loved it so much, that I wear it everyday. Money well spent and fully deserved 5 stars.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 19 November 2013
This is a beautiful gents fragrance.... subtle, slightly citrus... a long standing favourite. Well worth trying if you would like something different.
on 19 February 2013
I bought as a Christmas present for my husband... My husband's favourite and I love it as well :)) recommend it!

See one answered question