TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 20 October 2012
Being a high handicap golfer, I can play a round at my local course and can quite easily lose ten to fifteen balls. This would be very expensive if I was buying the boxes of twelve from the big manufacturers. This box of 100 balls represent great value as I can lose ten a time and it makes very little difference in cost.

The balls arrived at work in a very secure box measuring about 12" x 9" x 6" and on opening were found to be all Top Flight grade A balls with no marks or damage. I have spent a good hour writing my initials on them all and will certainly be buying more from this supplier when I need them (the way I play, about six weeks).
11 comment12 of 12 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
VINE VOICEon 17 October 2009
Couldn't ask for more when these offers are available. Good quality balls at a really decent price although the standard of my golf doesn't improve any as a result.
No hesitation in recommending.
on 26 December 2011
these used balls are of very good quality and very clean and are unmarked. Delivery was very quick within a couple of days. Very good purchase, at a fraction of the price of new balls which is great for me as a social golfer who is trying to improve, so I do lose a few on the course until my accuracy improves.
on 6 August 2013
Brilliant quality of balls received. No marks except one slight paint smudge. All are real and this was unexpected, I assumed there would be atleast 40% fake balls but none as of yet. 12 of the balls have company logos on such as Honda, UPS, Lake Tahoe and Ahern Rentals to name a few. These logos are slightly scratched but this doesn't matter. Won't buy balls from anywhere else now on. Recommend for those who aren't conserned about having the best balls on the market and just enjoy playing while losing many each round.
on 11 September 2011
As unfortunately our standard of golf means that we and our golf balls are frequently separated it is good to be able to replenish stocks at a reasonable price. They seem fine and were delivered promptly. Just hope they come trained.
on 4 June 2014
We purchased these golf balls for my wife and had some doubts as to how they would play. How they would feel off the Driver the distance they would travel etc.

Well I can tell you happily that my wife is very happy all round. I had a hit with one and can confirm that they are excelent golf balls to play with. They where so good that she beat me on this occasion.

The condition was excelent and they arrived in the time specified. We will use this supplier again.
on 16 October 2011
Good quality lake balls, dispatched very quickly. A pity I lost 8 on my first round after purchasing them - perhaps I will have to order more very soon!
This is the second time in a year that I have ordered these balls and I can fully recommend the supplier. Delivery was very quick and the balls were like new. Hubby is due to have his second cataract operation soon so hopefully, he will be able to see where the blasted balls have gone and I can cut down on my purchases. Meanwhile, I have just placed a third order.
on 30 July 2014
Very slick operation easy to order good price very nice clean golf balls will not hesitate to recommend and reorder
on 18 January 2015
Very difficult to get Top Flite balls in the UK these days, so reluctantly I thought I would try these lake balls.
I was pleasantly surprised. All of the balls are in really good condition, the odd one or two have a logo on them but that's no big deal. Quite a few have probably only been hit once, straight into the water no doubt!
I had expected them to look somewhat worn but not so, and at 30p a ball it is hard to argue with.
Obviously you don't know what balls are going to be in their but that is the gamble you take.

Most were XL. About a dozen each of XL2000 and XL3000, a handful of D2 straight and distance and the rest a mix of all the other Top Flite balls available over the past few years.
Yes, it would have been nice to have had a 100 D2's, but they are £50 a box in UK ($15 in US!!!)

If you are prone to lose a lot of balls, or just want Top Flite balls then I highly recommend you try these.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse