Price:£19.99+ Free shipping

on 24 February 2011
Good service from the company - goods arrived before expected. Fryer is great for two portions of chips and is compact enough for small kitchens without much workspace (one of the main reasons for purchase).
0Comment|107 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 6 November 2008
I bought this item and absolutely love it. It copes well with portions large enough for two, and everything I've fried in it, breaded fish, chips, fritters and spring rolls have all come out perfectly. It's also easy to clean. Far prefer this to my last large Deep Fat Fryer.
0Comment|118 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 25 June 2011
I have always used a chip pan before to make "real" chips so was reluctant to change. However, I have to say that I am very pleased with the results. My son says the chips are just as nice and not so greasy! 2 small drawbacks from my point of view, but these would probably occur with any small fryer - firstly, the fryer only makes one portion at a time (albeit quite a large one) and secondly it produces quite a lot of steam which means I have to be careful where I place the fryer (noticed water running down the wall and pooling on top of an electric socket!). Other than that, I am really pleased - much nicer to look at and much neater than a chip pan!
on 6 March 2011
The Mini Deep Fat Fryer is ideal for the single person, you don't have to heat up gallons of oil to cook a few chips. The right sort of present to buy for somebody that has just got a divorce and is on their own.
77 comments|87 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 1 May 2011
Love this little fat fryer - an ideal gift for a budding chef and really cute and tidy to pop in the cupboard.
on 18 August 2011
Everything about this item connotes 'reassuringly inexpensive', from the plasticky outer, to the wobbly lid, and the filter that's about as effective as an ashtray on a motorbike.

BUT... for the price it can't be beaten. I don't eat much fried food and just wanted something to cook occasional tempura, bhajis, felafels etc (since I'm scared of deep-frying these on the stovetop).

This little fryer heats up quickly, works perfectly and is just the right size for one or two people.

A hit.
on 4 November 2011
Originally I stated -
Oil heats up very quickly, suits 1 normal or 2 skinny portions of chips. Two small additions would make this a 5 star for the money item.
There is no simple hook to rest the basket on the edge of the fryer for the oil to drain off.
There is no catch for the lid.

Now I must add that the heater element has gone after 6 months light use. Seller referred me to manufacturer who ignore my e-mails.
I will now only buy items sold by Amazon itself and not 3rd party sellers.
11 comment|66 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 9 July 2011
was looking for a quality small deep fat fryer and bought this one after reading all the good reviews,not dissapointed,it was delivered very fast,cooks lovelly crispy chips,just enough for two,this is the kylie minogue of deep fat fryer,small but perfectlly formed,if you dont have a load of kids this one is for you,cannot reccomend this enough :)
on 24 June 2012
My fryer broke down completely after a few uses - just wouldn't heat up at all. Returned it, heard nothing, sent several emails, still heard nothing.

Are they crooks, or just terribly incompetent?
on 25 February 2013
This deep fat fryer was briiliant until it broke !!!! and then the company whom i got it off didnt answer for almost a month despite numerous emails (at least two a day and several from Amazon) then all they would keep saying was send it back - but I had no confidence that if i did send it back I would get a replacement .. they wouldn't send a replacement and when it arrived take the 'dead' fryer back but wanted me to pay extra postage and packaging with no guarantee.. so I do not have a fryer any longer .. even worse it was within the year guarantee.. the manufacturing company did not want to know either .. nobody wanted to take responsibility for it so I am £17 out of pocket .. not amused :-( :-( :-(