on 28 February 2013
i got this bag four years ago after my boots baby bag got broken. so when buying i already new what i was looking for and yet i was very dissapointed, as i found it much heavier to what i was used to. It is made from very sturdy material, so it is NOT lightweight , esspecially when packed. As i lived in London i did not think the phone pocket was safe, so never used it and was dissapointed that bottle place was NOT thermo material. Those there lots of pockets i could not find right use for busy city life. in the end i just got another bag from boots.

now i have another baby and i started using this bag again. This time round i have a car and live in a country town. So weight is much less important, plus i tend to pack less as have spares in a car. This time round my daughter prefers room temperature drink, so that is not an issue, also phone pocket is proving to be VERY useful. love the document sleeve as i can put a book for her or my documents of the day, easy access..

i travel a lot, and NEVER chose this bag for a plane trip due to the weight. but looks gorgeous and i love the fact that there is no Logo anywhere and IT DOESNT look like a baby bag.
Magnets very strong and useful.
Zips are very good quality.
Material is great, have no stains even after four years.
on 4 September 2009
The bag is good quality, good because it doesn't easily get mixed up with other changing bags and good because has it has many pockets. I wouldn't say it's great as I would have thought there would be a bottle pocket which is insulated (like the free Boots bag!)and also the deep pockets are possibly too deep and the shallow pockets are a bit too small. So your things have to go in the deep pockets and then ride all the way to the bottom, where they are difficult to find !

Otherwise it does the job !
on 13 August 2014
I bought this bag 2 years ago and despite it's great design, durable fabric and great colours, the zips are now both broken - one has fallen off completely. The zips started breaking when the bag was only a few months old. I have never broken a zip before in my life and the bag has not had very heavy use - it still looks as new except for the zips. Maybe I just have a faulty one but I wouldn't believe their claims of it being a very durable bag. In North America, they have a 10 year warranty but this doesn't seem to cover the UK and it doesn't cover zips anyway when you read the terms.
on 2 April 2014
I have had this bag for 4 years now and its great. My only minus would be the small pockets at the front could have done with a proper fastening or zip.

We have taken this bag on all our holidays and because its a neutral colour my husband is happy to wear it too!

Plenty of room and very sturdy.
on 3 March 2014
Great bag, prefect for either parent as very unisex. Have used it for 4 years now and still looks great, can be put in washing machine (or at I have done so on numerous occasions) .. Would buy another but won't have to as this one was made so well!! Highly recommend!!
on 4 July 2014
Fabulous lovely colours so practical
on 16 August 2011
I LOVE this bag - ordered yesterday and arrived in this morning's post. Absolutely amazing customer service!!

So glad that I ignored the negative reviews as there is more than enough space and compartments etc for all of my baby gear. I like the deep internal pockets as, living in London, my purse feels a little safer lower in the bag. I use an AVENT insulated bag for bottles and even with a couple of changes of clothes, nappies and all the paraphenalia that goes with this there is still room for the AVENT bag too.

All in all I am very happy with this as the quality is good so it should last a while.