on 19 December 2012
Do not buy I've had this for a wile and to find that the paint inside started to. Come off and contaminate the fuel and has gone into the tank of my quad had to stripp quad bike to clean fuel tank and carb not very happy
11 comment20 of 20 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 26 August 2013
good competitive price, delivery was good, but not a very satisfactory product, filled it will petrol for my machinery and the paint
inside the can flume flakes away and gets in the petrol, then you fill your machines up and they stop working, expensive machinery
repair bills follow, so beware of this product.
on 14 December 2010
the can is very well built but if its going on the back of a 4x4 does need to be re-finnished
TOP 500 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 20 February 2014
I used to fill this up whenever I had a money off fuel voucher from superstores, I would then fill my motorbike up so that I wouldn't have to drop into a forecourt when kitted up.

If putting this in the boot of the car, you will need to secure it upright or it will fall straight over, although it is leak proof, it isn't ideal to have it sliding around with a risk of catching and pulling open. I had mine held up with bungee cords, but you can buy cages for these.

To fill up my bike I used a nozzle from another Jerry can and a funnel that had a mesh filter as I noted that some buyers had experienced paint flakes in the fuel. I can't say I ever noticed any when filling up, but didn't take any chances. However it has been empty for almost a year now and I will have to check to see if that is still the case.

The only reason I have stopped using this is because many forecourts will only allow you to fill up a max 10Lt Jerry can. You can probably get away with discreetly filling it up out of eye line of the cashier, but I don't want the embarrassment of having a telling off via the PA system. So I now use a 10Lt can
on 31 March 2012
These aren't the cheapest jerry cans and so I was surprised to find that they are not supplied with the usual locking bar (to stop the cap from being opened accidentally). Had they included these it would have been 5 stars as in every other respect they are just what I wanted.
on 6 August 2013
Ythe can is fine, but the 'free' spout attachment is a nightmare. Furthermore, the spout I already own will not fit to the can. So a can that every time you decant fuel, about 25% ends up on the floor. Disappointing.
on 18 September 2012
This is an excellent, robust product. I already owned one, but decided to buy another so that I have "duty and standby". Would recommend to anyone.
on 30 October 2012
Ideal for long term storage.very strong,lockable and does not take up too much room in the garage.easy pour spout is a bonus
on 13 October 2011
Next day delivery and says what it does on the can. Un marked and appear to be of good quality.
on 16 July 2014
Can had faulty lid seemed to be a second but not worth returning due to cost.