Size: 100 mlChange

on 14 January 2013
My wife says that this light, floral perfume is wearable all day and other people notice how nice it is. Unfortunately we are unable to by it on the high street.
on 30 April 2012
I used to wear Narcisse and always loved it! Then I heard it had been discontinued - so was delighted to see it on Amazon! It has a gorgeous rich scent which lasts and lasts - lots of people comment on it and ask what it is so that they can buy it too!
on 16 February 2012
When I was looking for this perfume I could not believe the price for 100ml at just £18.64 this perfume retails in other well known stores at £45 so what a bargain and the perfume is so nice I have had comments from total strangers on what I was wearing so yes it is absolutely gorgeous and lasts a very long time even though you can't perhaps smell it on yourself, other people notice.
on 25 May 2011
I have used Chloe NArcisse for years but it is now difficult to get. This eau de toilette is not the perfume I ordered . It may be a very poor imitation though the bottle and packaging look genuine. I will not buy this thru Amazon again.
on 9 March 2011
christmas gift for sister, loves this perfume, says its the only one she feels matches her skin and body type. i have to agree on her it smells loverly. good price, nice bottle and a happy sister makes for a very happy me
on 21 December 2011
This perfume is such an excellent price in comparison to some others, and in my opinion a heck of a lot nicer too.I`ve been wearing this as my casual/everyday scent for years and have had countless comments on the fragrance,particually from men who ALL seem to love it!My husband says this is his favourite perfume on me as it is so sweet and warm yet smells expensive - unlike the Britney Spears Circus edt which is sickly sweet,obtrusively fruity and in my opinion smells cheap and tacky!I have never purchased a bottle on Amazon as I am usually treated to bottles of Chloe Narcisse on Birthdays and Christmas,or my husband picks it up from Superdrug when mine runs out.That said after Christmas I`ll be ordering the 4ml perfume from here as I`m delighted to see the pure perfume version is available somewhere!
on 26 September 2011
Have used this perfume for many years and was so pleased to find it on Amazon as I can no longer find it in shops.
on 26 June 2011
This is my favourite perfume and EDT. When I use it I feel really 'special' and lots of people have told me how much they like it too!
on 17 April 2011
I was so pleased to find Chloe on Amazon and at such a good price!
Gorgeous fruity fragrance.
on 7 November 2009
Excellent service - the goods were perfectly packaged - invoice enclosed - and received promptly. I would have no hesitation in using this seller again.