Format: Audio CDChange

on 9 December 2011
This cd has helped put me in the Christmas spirit. Its missing O Holy Night though :( and i wasn't aware that 'i have a dream' and 'when i fall in love' were Christmas songs, but its still good!
on 4 January 2013
We had this CD before but sadly it got scratched. The look on our daughters face when this one arrived was priceless. A great Christmas CD, lots of lovely songs, roll on next Christmas so we can play it again!!!
on 3 February 2012
Good little collection of Christmas tunes. All the usual suspects are there, but I just wanted one CD to play in the car that had everything on. It's now stuck in a drawer until next Christmas.
on 11 December 2013
I love to sing along when im cooking at Christmas time i just love it this is great thank you
on 4 January 2014
This CD has all the most popular Christmas songs on it and all except a couple are the originals. Had it in the car and was listening to it all the time without getting bored of it.
on 18 January 2014
Not as good as many other compilations out there (Now That's What I call Xmas) with only a couple of classics.
on 2 March 2014
A lovely collection of xmas music to suit all tastes. Will be played over and over for many years to come
on 18 January 2014
This was Just what I needed and a very nice present for Christmas. some songs are a bit old hashion.
on 23 December 2013
This is part of the 'Absolute..' series and you cannot really go wrong whichever category you buy. I had no Christmas collections and this one seemed not to have the usual dross so it was an easy purchase. It gives a mix from Elvis to Luther Vandross so at least there will be a couple of songs for everyone.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 22 December 2014
Nice CD, but as usual, for every good song you have to put up with 3 average ones...Why?
When will the CD compilators understand people want quality, not quantity?
I'd rayher have 5 good tracks than 15 rubbish ones I have to skip over with the remote control...
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse