Format: Audio CD|Change

on 9 March 2009
I highly recommend this album, I was for so long afraid of 'Jazz', but I took the plunge and started at the top with Miles Davis. This is the most beautiful album, it is so relaxing and quite meditative- this album got me through my intensly stressful University exams, but it's also perfect for day to day stuff or just for a little time out.
on 27 July 2009
Yes it is COOL, a magnificent album to just listen to and enjoy, if you only ever buy one jazz album, this is it
on 2 March 2010
I remember growing up (many Moons ago) and listening to this sort of Jazz that my father played on a very big HiFi (in those days). I wanted to get something nice and relaxing to listen to and this has some amazing pieces of music on it at a bargin price. So I am well happy, well worth getting! Thank you Amazon!
on 5 September 2012
Great easy listening to make you feel laid back and cool. For a best of collection though was surprised tracks like Tutu, Boplicity and Take Five were missing.
on 28 June 2013
This album was bought as a gift and my friend really likes it.
Good quality sound and the best of Miles's music.
on 1 September 2014
Good album but best numbers could have been on just one disc for me
on 23 November 2014