on 8 January 2010
Was surprised how small these tweezers were but, like all tweezerman tweezers, they are top quality and do an excellent job! They may seem expensive but for me I can't stand the frustration of using other tweezers which can take up to 15 attempts to tweeze one stubborn hair!! - when Tweezerman tweezers do the job 1st time!!
on 11 September 2011
This is, quite simply, a superb piece of kit, not cheap, but worth every penny, to easily carry out personal grooming. I wondered about the mini size, but find it sits easily in the hand, and never feels too small. The tweezers grasp each hair tightly and accurately, and the truly sharp tips, once you've got used to them, mean precision in a delicate task.I'm in my seventies and wish I'd found this product years ago.
on 8 March 2011
These are the best tweezers i have ever used,they get every hair first time round,and ther just the right size,great value for the money
on 29 April 2012
These tweezers are brilliant, they come in a cute little see through case and they do the job really well, they are small but very easy to use, wish I had bought these years ago.
on 2 February 2012
These are the business,worth every penny, i personally would'nt buy any other tweezers (i already have the larger ones) nice little holder perfect for travel etc. Great buy!!
on 10 February 2012
Arrived on time, no damage to them. Have had these tweezers before so new it was a great product. Was impressed with the price as well.
on 2 January 2013
I am so glad I took the plunge and treat myself to these tweezers, they are far better than the ones I have had for the last fifteen years. I would recommend them to a friend.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 3 February 2013
I am very disappointed in these tweezers, especially for the price. Personally I don't find the tips amenable to grasping anything but fully grown hairs and even then the lack of spring tension on the legs results in you having to make several attempts whereupon the tips cut into the skin.

I bought this size for convenience - perhaps the larger ones are better, but these tweezers lack strength and grip - the two things anyone buys tweezers for. wouldn't buy this brand again.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 14 July 2013
So many tweezers just don't work very well because the two sides of the tweezer just don't quite meet perfectly. Tweezerman never lets me down. These are to replace a previous Tweezerman that I have had for absolutely donkeys years but because I have maltreated then they have now given up on me. So this new pair will be treated with a bit more respect. They are also a nice reduced size for carrying about in my make up bag.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 29 January 2012
I thought my old cheap tweezers were the best until I bought these. These are small, sharp and precise and come with a little tube to store them in. Plucking is much quicker instead of fighting for smaller hairs and it feels a little less painful because the hairs come out first time.
I think these are very pricey considering you can buy a much cheaper pair that will still do the job, but these are as good as a pair of tweezers will get so if you have the money I would definitely recommend them.
Delivery was fast and item was as described.