on 8 January 2010
Was surprised how small these tweezers were but, like all tweezerman tweezers, they are top quality and do an excellent job! They may seem expensive but for me I can't stand the frustration of using other tweezers which can take up to 15 attempts to tweeze one stubborn hair!! - when Tweezerman tweezers do the job 1st time!!
on 11 September 2011
This is, quite simply, a superb piece of kit, not cheap, but worth every penny, to easily carry out personal grooming. I wondered about the mini size, but find it sits easily in the hand, and never feels too small. The tweezers grasp each hair tightly and accurately, and the truly sharp tips, once you've got used to them, mean precision in a delicate task.I'm in my seventies and wish I'd found this product years ago.
on 8 March 2011
These are the best tweezers i have ever used,they get every hair first time round,and ther just the right size,great value for the money
on 14 July 2013
So many tweezers just don't work very well because the two sides of the tweezer just don't quite meet perfectly. Tweezerman never lets me down. These are to replace a previous Tweezerman that I have had for absolutely donkeys years but because I have maltreated then they have now given up on me. So this new pair will be treated with a bit more respect. They are also a nice reduced size for carrying about in my make up bag.
on 3 February 2013
I am very disappointed in these tweezers, especially for the price. Personally I don't find the tips amenable to grasping anything but fully grown hairs and even then the lack of spring tension on the legs results in you having to make several attempts whereupon the tips cut into the skin.

I bought this size for convenience - perhaps the larger ones are better, but these tweezers lack strength and grip - the two things anyone buys tweezers for. wouldn't buy this brand again.
on 6 September 2013
These are tiny and perfect.
When they first arrived I was annoyed at myself for getting the mini ones and not just splurging on the normal size. But upon first use... They're fine.
I have small hands though.
If you have large or average hands got for the larger ones.... Easier to use I'd guess. :)
But for a tweezer they're fab!
on 17 February 2014
I was a bit worried about spending this much on a pair of tweezers, however I have to say they are EXCELLENT.

I didn't think there could be that much difference but there genuinely is and they are easy to use.
on 29 April 2012
These tweezers are brilliant, they come in a cute little see through case and they do the job really well, they are small but very easy to use, wish I had bought these years ago.
on 2 February 2012
These are the business,worth every penny, i personally would'nt buy any other tweezers (i already have the larger ones) nice little holder perfect for travel etc. Great buy!!
on 10 February 2012
Arrived on time, no damage to them. Have had these tweezers before so new it was a great product. Was impressed with the price as well.