Format: Audio CDChange

VINE VOICEon 1 February 2009
I have loved the stylistics forever so this is one of the best albums to go back in time and remember all those times in your past.
Soul at its best with tunes that you can remember and songs that you can sing along to,in this day and age it makes a change to be able to.
That distinctive Betcha Golly Wow to that You Make Me Feel Brand New,one of my all time favorites is I Can't Give you Anything But My Love.The high and distinctive singing voice with the ranges falling away gave this group it's clear cut sound,in my opinion this is one of the best all round collections.
Disco numbers that you can dance around your front room to buy and enjoy your trip down memory lane.
0Comment32 of 33 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 21 September 2009
Brilliant, all their greatest hits on one album,
Nostalgia or what, you can sing along, relive special
moments, a must for the romantic amongst us.Very Best Of Stylistics
on 13 December 2007
A TV advertised 'greatest hits' album that somehow manages to omit two of their greatest hits: Can't Help Falling In Love and Star On A TV Show.

I'm sure they'll be on the next Extremely Ultimate Very Best Of... CD due sometime soon.
on 20 May 2009
Hey! Whats not to like. Great songs, great voices, great to listen to. I am a huge Bon Jovi fan and found this album to be a welcome change. Then again I am of that era so maybe thats why, but give it a go for great music, with great orchestral arrangements, not found on many many many pop tracks today.

Go ahead, buy it. You wont be disappointed.
on 3 February 2009
I originally had this on vynil and so I am not dissappointed by the CD. I had the pleasure of seeing the Stylistics live recently and they are as good as ever. This is a great albumn and it is amazing how many hits they had. There is music to dance to, music for a romantic dinner for two and music to make you smile.
on 9 January 2012
cd as described. takes you back to a time when music was clear, uncomplicated and fluffy. arrived in time for xmas. no problems
on 9 April 2013
I am very please at I can listen to these groups on CDs as I do have large amount of LPs which I cann't play anymore the CDs are very good price, I play the CD in the car I can remember when I first hear a lot of these groups a few years ago.
on 3 March 2013
This is an album I would reccomend to anyone who likes the music of the Stylistics. It bought back a lot of memories of my childhood in the 1970's. Standout tracks for me are :
You Are Everything
Can't Give You Anything But My Love
People Make The World Go Round
You Make Me Feel Brand New
Stop Look Listen (To Your Heart)

All of which are digitally enhanced so sound clear and loud... there are a couple of missing tunes like Can't Help Falling In Love and Star On A TV Show but they are not standout tracks for me and I was happy with this cd.
on 9 October 2011
Most Excellent Soulful and classy music containing the very best tracks on one CD.Great sounds for the times you want to feel mellow. A good acquisition for your musical library and very cheap.
on 3 November 2011
I absolutely love the Stylistics, they are the best!
I think my kind of music was from ther 70's and this
compilation of the Stylistics hits, is just wonderful.
The quality of this CD is really top!

My orders always arrive neatly packaged, and I am always very pleased with them.

In short, I have been shopping with Amazon for a long
period of time, and because they provide such a good
delivery service, and payment security service, I will
continue to shop with them.

Elsie