Price:£19.99+ Free shipping

on 24 November 2008
...from Wow. This sturdy friction toy is a big hit with our 2 year old grandson. It is a smaller model than some of the Wow vehicles so suitable for a child from about 15 months. Max takes his family on his motorbike for a picnic. The detail is up to the normal very high standards of this company and the not too loud noise of the friction make it an acceptable toy for Mums & Dads too. Great to encourage role playing in younger children and not a battery in sight.
on 8 September 2011
I bought this toy for my 21 month old grandson. He loved it as soon as he saw it and, at least while I was staying, it was one of the toys he turned to every day. The combination of something that can be pushed along with the figures that can be put in and out seems to work brillantly. The friction motor is just right - not too noisy, easy to use but it does not go zooming off too far.

Tip - I had to take it out of the packaging so it would fit in my suitcase and found that this would have been a good idea anyhow. The packaging takes ages to undo so doing it in advance and, if you want, wrapping it in something easier, avoids frustration at the moment of giving! The toy is sturdy and does not need any packaging for protection.
on 9 February 2009
This toy is great fun and great value for money.
With the motorbike and attached sidecar, two figures, a dog and an opening picnic basket included, there is plenty scope for imaginative play with this toy. The figures also fit into many other "wow" toys.
My eight month old loves the bright colours, chewing the figures and watching her brother play with the toy, while at 21/2, he loves driving the motorbike about and creating scenarios.
We are huge fans of all these friction powered "wow" toys, and the motorbike is a favourite amongst them.
on 10 February 2009
A great and unusual subject for a toy. My grandson loves it and it teaches him about my life years ago.
on 7 January 2012
I bought this for my grandaughter and she loves it, she is always taking "Max" and his family on picnics and never gets tired of playing with it. It seems quite robust and just the right size for small hands. It`s also a bonus that it doesn`t need batteries and is purely friction powered, it even works on carpets. Plus she`s never seen a motorbike and sidecar so it`s a bit different too.
on 12 April 2011
My 18 month old grandsons favourite toy, easy for him to carry to the supermarket!!*! Not had much use from passengers in vehicle as fall out easily, but sure that will change when he is a bit older. He ended up with two of them, strangely enough plays with both.
on 28 October 2009
My daughter loved this toy - really grabbed her imagination. It has taken quite alot of knocks as she is not most gentle with her toys and is has with stood this. A great item which is well worth the money. :-)
on 7 February 2009
This was bought as a Christmas gift for my 2 year old great nephew.
It took quite a long time to release all the separate parts from the packaging as it always does with these sorts of toys. He enjoyed playing it with immediately and seemed to like all the detail, e.g. inside the picnic basket. The fact that the toy is friction powered makes it more interesting to play with.
on 30 June 2014
My grandson who is not yet 2 loves this and plays constantly with it. The combination of characters is excellent and he was very impressed with the picnic basket as it shows bananas his favourite fruit. Wow toys are a good size and well built to withstand the knocks and bumps. I will order more of this range for him as they are good value
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 31 March 2014
Have had this toy now for over two years and it is still immaculate after lots of play as it was so well made. I wanted to buy my daughters some toy vehicles and I felt that these were just a little bit more "girly" on account of their bright colours, the little people and animals that come with each set.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse