on 26 November 2012
Dr Who fan? Silly gadget fan? Get one of these! Bought two and they arrived a bit loose in the box which meant the lids were opening and closing very slightly, so I could hear the postie walking up the drive with them- whooshing in and out through time! Nice and big, seem to be well made, will find out on Christmas day exactly how utterly brilliant they are. But so far, I agree with everyone else's comments in that they are really fun, the lid makes authentic tardis noise when you shut it and the light flashes on and off for about ten seconds.
on 19 March 2013
very happy with my purchase, it looks great on my office desk, just the right size.Looks cool amongst the computer screens, like Dr Who just landed there. Also perfect size for my snack bars. I look forward to opening it each day just to hear the Tardis sound. It's the little things that do it eh !
on 29 January 2015
This is a very sharply detailed model and looks great on my desk. It holds two packets of my favourite gingernuts easily. As people have said in other reviews, the container isn't airtight. It doesn't bother me as I don't mind slightly softened biscuits but in my case they don't last long enough to go soft anyway. The Tardis noise is quite authentic. It makes the sound as you close the lid, or if you press down on the lantern. The removeable, and easily washable, inner means that you can keep things hygienic though it does reduce the space. If you wanted to use it for non-food items you could remove this piece and have a larger box.
on 8 November 2012
Again, as in the card, this was just right for a Dr. Who fanatic.Filled it with biscuits and he was happy.
on 4 December 2013
My friend (who is forty)is still an avid Dr. Who fan, so what better to buy for him than this novel cookie jar. The sound when the lid is opened is very authentic. He loves it. However I would have given it five stars but I do not think the cookies will stay fresh for long as there isn`t a rubber seal on the lid. He has decided to use it for tea bags or sweets.
on 16 January 2016
Its very nice and detailed Tardis. With the blue light on Top and Flashing on and off with the original Tardis sound. I'am very happy with this Product and for collectors i think a must have.

Its to cool for Cookies.

But one Problem i have, its not inside bigger then outside ;)
on 13 November 2013
This Tardis Cookie Jar is brilliant for any Dr Who fan young or old, the Tardis makes a noise when the lid is being opened so You know when any-one is pinching Your cookies. Absolulty brilliant.
on 28 June 2013
Well really my son should be writing this review as it was purchased for him , lets put it this way i know that he loves it to bit . because i am constantly replenshing this cookie jar . its a wonderful novelty and i have no regrets with my purchase
on 28 May 2016
It's cool...I don't use it to store biscuits but it looks great on the shelf, nice size. Purists may be concerned tho by a couple of things.....

1.) The light on the top flashes blue (not white like the "real" Tardis)

2.) It's not bigger on the inside (like the "real" Tardis)

Apart from that, fab ! ;-)
on 12 April 2014
love this product....smaller and flimsier than antici9pated so think the price could be lower......good that the inside comes out for cleaning.