Size: 150 mlChange

I used this perfume on my honeymoon - so it holds very good memories for me.

It isn't insipid but at the same time is overbearing or anything like that. It is a summery perfume I think. It has a mix of both citrus fruit mixed in with a slight vanilla smell. It is a little bit difficult to describe - but it is certainly suitable for everyday wear.

The bottle it comes in is a little bit irritating as it isn't easy to see how much perfume is left in the bottle.

However, the scent is lovely and is one my husband has bought more of for me.

Recommended/
I used this perfume on my honeymoon - so it holds very good memories for me.

However, the scent is lovely and is one my husband has bought more of for me.

Recommended
on 10 October 2014
I just absolutely love this fragrance. Strong but not over powering long lasting scent. Ideal for evening wear or special occasions but I like it so much I wear throughout the day too. Bargain prices too. Thank you
on 29 January 2014
Best buy and cannot be beaten on price on the high street! Excellent product for the lady in your life!
on 23 November 2015
This is such an amazing perfume!! It has been my favourite for years and I believe it will continue to assume this place! It has a citric-sweet vibe with a touch of vanilla that fits just right!
on 15 May 2015
Wonderful smell, a perfect mix of fruity & floral. Strong, but not cloying. Long-lasting as well, and at a very good price. Uniquely shaped bottle is a nice bonus. Can highly recommend.
on 6 November 2014
This perfume has a very nice aroma. But ... it doen't last long at all ...and that's a shame .I was expecting something else, it is a Calvin Klein perfume ! I won't buy it second... if you can't smell it after half an hour ...
on 3 July 2015
This perfume is great for a person who doesn't like heavy or very sweet fruity scents . I brought this product in October least year and still have over half the bottle! For me this perfume has a light smell but with a slight tang which makes it perfect for every day use . The only problem is in my opinion is that it doesn't last very long :)
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 17 September 2015
Bought this for my partner on a whim that it would smell nice being Calvin Klein and he hasn't disappointed, it smells amazing. Delivery was quick being a Prime member. Would recommend this perfum too any female or male looking to buy a gift for the Mrs.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 1 January 2014
I bought this for the missus for Christmas. Compared to everywhere else, the price came up trumps with the large bottle only costing 16 pounds. It was a hell of a lot cheaper than when she had looked at it in duty free.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse