"Let it Rock" EDP by Vivienne Westwood read in the description as a brilliant perfume. It is indeed the fragrance as described and is a 'warm' scent for this time of year. However despite being a lovely fragarance it is let down by the fact it is not strong enough - it has no lasting power. After a very short space of time the fragrance has worn off and needs to be re-applied.
This is very disappointing hence only 2 stars which is for the lack of staying power not the fragrance of the perfume.
on 17 April 2012
Have bought this perfume twice. Great smell and great price. Fragrance doesn't last long so have to use quite a lot but at this price can afford do so.
on 7 July 2012
I bought this for my best friends 18th, I read the reviews before buying and worried that the smell would fade quickly, after experiencing it for myself I think the perfume itself smell gorgeous! But it does tend to fade nethertheless the smell truely makes up for that, I hope to buy myself one on payday!!
on 23 December 2011
Had not smelt this fragrance before so was not sure whether or not it was nice! However, I am a big fan of Vivienne Westwood and really wanted it just to add to the very few items I have hers. It is a nice smelling pefume, but does not last very long. The bottle is lovely and worth keeping.
on 17 December 2011
Absolutely gorgeous, wish I'd bought a bigger bottle now. I bought this as a present for the wife and it got great reviews
on 4 November 2011
I am a big Vivienne Westwood fan. I took a gamble with the perfume, being v fusy about many scents, but this one is so nice! It's earthy and powerful and just perfect for winter! Good and fast delivery as well.
on 21 January 2011
This perfume is beautiful , it is very fresh and quite oriental , love Vivian Westwood perfumes and would buy them all again .
on 20 November 2012
I bought this perfume from Amazon after seeing a most comprehensive video review.(thanks to the woman who submitted it) I like it a lot, especially the patchoulie scent that lingers after the other notes have faded. I have as yet not found anything that comes close to my very favourite perfume, Bleu de Chine by Marc de la Morandiere, (difficult to find)whose fragrance lasts a whole day and is the most exotic, warm sophisticated perfume I've experienced. I had hoped "Let it Rock" would be similar, but it's not!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 10 August 2012
I bought this for my daughter for Christmas it was on the speial purchase option, was a great price, the box looks cool hope it smells as good!!!
on 23 January 2014
well...this smells like mens aftershave! its well weird smelling. deffo not sweet or floral. its deffo more masculine in smell.....but i like it!!! and i gravitate more to the latter scents.!!! the bottle is nice. its irridiescent like when you see petrol on water.....colours.
yeah my first VW perfume....was a good price when i bought it. yeah its ok. id not recommend purchasing this for a friend JUST in case they didnt like it.....had i paid the right price for it....id have sent it back
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse