on 17 June 2010
This skate board was perfect for my 3yr old son. Smaller size and larger, slower wheels, good grip on the board.
The price was incredible value too, for money is easily thrown away on a toy that is just a 'whim'.
It is perfect for my boy to learn the basic skateboard moves, not too fast that it would speed away from his feet and cause him too topple over. Absolutly perfect if you want a small toddler skateboard.
Wouldn't not be suitable for the older age group.
This items only downfall would be that it's poorly described for purchasers wanting an older age group board. This skateboard is perfect if you want a cheaper, safer skate board for your toddler/younger child age 4/5 under.
0Comment30 of 30 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 11 January 2010
I got this for my 4 1/2 year old son and he loves it. I would not get it for a child older than about 6 as the trucks(the part the wheels attach too) are made out of plastic so with a heavier weight they may break. Overall it is fine for the price but if you want one for a bigger/heavier child go for the one that cost more.
on 24 March 2010
I bought this skateboard for my 4 year old son. It is the ideal size for him though arrived looking nothing like the photo - no red wheels and less than exciting graphics (which was partly reason for choosing this one). Though it serves its purpose I was very disppointed with it overall and unless you're happy to take pot luck with the design I would pay more to get what I want.
on 17 March 2009
The size wasn't listed on the item description when I bought this, so when it came I was quite surprised at how teeny it is. My son's almost eight and he can't use it. Will save for our baby daughter in case she's interested when she's a toddler, not really worth sending back as it only cost £6 (it's only redeeming feature!). Very dissappointing as we now have to buy a "proper" sized board for our son.
33 comments26 of 30 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 7 April 2010
very sturdy. my 5 year old twins love it. other skateboards were just to big for them. this is ideal and great value. only gripe was that I was not able to choose the design.
on 18 May 2011
fantastic value for money - perfect for 4 year old daughter to enjoy riding on, whilst older siblings have full size models
. design okay
on 23 June 2013
Bought it for my 3yr Grandson and he loves it. Great value for money as I didn't know if he would be able to use it.
on 15 July 2010
This mini skateboard is great. My youngest son is 3 years old and he has an older brother who is 5. My eldest already has a large skateboard and and my youngest aspires to be just like him. So, this mini skateboard is perfect for my youngest. Not only has it taught him to balance, it is also very cool!!
on 6 January 2010
I bought this for daughters 3rd birthday. Perfect size for her and she loves it. I don't have any complaints about the product itself but the description does not give an idea of suitable age, which I would say to be between 3 and 6 year old, any older and I don't think they would get their feet on it.
on 26 January 2010
Brought as a xmas gift for my 3 year old son who absolutely loved it. His favourite gift and has been used daily since getting it by him and his 6 year old sister!! Great size for a beginner and very durable. Excellent value for money. Thrilled with my bargain purchase!!

See one answered question