on 21 February 2013
Its a really big set, very very impressive looking and lovely packaging. The smell is a fantastic reminder of summer days.I have been so gloomy with the recent bad weather that I decided to gift myself this set and Im very very happy with it.
on 18 January 2013
My niece loves anything to do with sunflowers so I was pleased to find this gift set. She opened the Eau De Toilette so we could smell what it was like and it has a lovely fresh smell. She was over the moon with it and gave me a big hug.
on 15 December 2012
Got the gift set for the Mother in law, she loves this brand so not much debate on weather to get a single perfume or gift set. Great set for the price, came fast and in secure packaging.
on 23 January 2016
Liked once received but delivery took too long. Glad wasn't waiting to give as gift to someone. Delivery cost also seemed overly priced at over half the cost of item itself.
on 15 January 2013
good value when i bought this as a christmas present for my sister , as far as i know she likes it , She did tell my niece to keep her hands of it , so it must be ok.
on 13 February 2013
As a Christmas present the Elizabeth Arden Sunflower Eau De Toilette 100ml/ Body Lotion set was just what mum wanted. Very affordable so smiles all round really
on 28 November 2013
Bought this for my neighbour,she loves it..i must say when she let me sample it,i agree it's a beautiful perfume..what more can I say..thankyou.
on 12 January 2013
We bought this set for ourgrandaughter as a christmas present ,beautifully packed , She was thrilled with it ,as its her favourite perfume
on 12 February 2013
Love the smell of this product, makes the skin feel soft as well, the smell reminds me of summer holidays, so good in the winter blues
on 31 July 2013
Great Christmas present, my friend was so pleased and loves the body lotion with it, enhances the perfume. Great value for money.