Price:£25.49+ Free shipping

on 18 September 2009
The kids pop up tent, is ideal for play both inside and out.

When folded and stored in the supplied bag the tent takes up very little space. Once opened the tent is large enough for a child of 2 to stand up in and includes pegs to secure the corners while being used on soft ground.

Two large flaps at the front of the tent can be secured open using ties, or secure shut using 6 velcro points. In addition there is a large flap at the rear that can be opened or closed to allow air through on very warm days.

In short, good cheap tent for young children.
0Comment37 of 38 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 27 August 2009
I bought this for our holiday. It is so easy to pack up and takes up hardly any space in the car. We will definitely be using it next year as well!
on 31 October 2011
The tent is so easy to put up! No fuss when you're on the beach. A little more difficult to put away but after a little practice it's easy.
on 1 February 2015
Bought for grandchild as safe sunshade during summertime. It has been used in the house as a 'hideaway' and is really successful. Folds up small and neat. Great for anywhere as a shade, playhouse, hideyhole etc.,
on 5 August 2015
We are on number 3 of this tent. My 2 year old loves it as she can fit all her teddy bears in this plus me and herself and she has a great time in it. My negative feedback on this and why we are on the third one is why its easy to open (it just pops up) we all struggle collapsing it. The instructions (just some flimsy diagram) are useless. Sometimes I or my husband could close it in 5 seconds, othertimes it took 30 minutes, sometimes we gave up and just had it open in our hotel room all night when we were on holiday. The more you struggle with it, the more you bend it out of shape and in the end after much struggling it lost its shape and broke. There is a knack to it, its just pot luck if you get it.
on 24 May 2012
I bought this infant playshade for my newborn son, so that we could keep him out of the sun and provide him with somewhere to sleep whilst we were on the beach.

The previous year I had spent a good 30 minutes watching a group of friends trying re-coil a playshade (it turned out to be this one) in order to get it back in it's storage bag - it provided quite a bit of entertainment watching grown men get all hot and bothered by the technicalities of it all!!!

The playshade is EASY TO SET UP and, if you FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS and have a few practices before you make an idiot of yourself on the beach, it's QUITE SIMPLE TO PACK AWAY. It was an EXCELLENT SUNSHADE. The fact that you could close the flaps or tie them back was useful and also having a small "window" on the opposite side to allow air into the shade was good. As we pitched our playshade on a pebble beach, we put a blanket underneath it so that the fabric would not rip. We also used a camping roll-mat to provide further cushioning.

The fun factor is watching someone who hasn't read the instructions putting it away and the educational value is learning to read the instructions before attempting anything!!!!
0Comment21 of 25 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 22 April 2014
This pop up sunshade has been taken on 3 holidays abroad in last 2yrs and fits fine into our luggage, without using much weight allowance. Also used during UK summers. Good ventilation. very happy with product
on 11 May 2015
Really great item, so easy to put up and down and is a great size. The only thing I would say is a negative is that it was much hotter inside this tent than it was outside, already a very warm 27 degrees. My little one seemed happy enough it but I didn't want to leave him in too long because of this.
on 17 June 2013
It does exactly what its supposed to. It gives great protection. I would recommend it to families with young children
on 29 January 2016
Easy to put up and once you have the hang of it, its really easy to fold up too! The tent is spacious- there was plenty of room for my baby's playmat and play gym! I wanted a safe place for the baby to play and a discreet place to feed her on the beach- I could comfortably sit in the tent and it felt very cosy and sheltered! The tent can get rather stuffy, however there is a handy window at the back of the tent which allows a decent flow of air through!
I used this several times over the summer- in the garden, on the beach and at the park- it's good quality (obviously if you get cross and try to force it back into the bag, it may break, but if you're careful it will be fine!) and we will be using it for many years to come!
review image