on 15 May 2013
Very pleased with this. Versatile as can use one or both drums depending on numbers of people. Have used a couple of times now and food cooked well. Looks stylish. For me the rectangular shape is more useful than round as it can be parked against a wall and takes up less space. Easily moved about as needed. Our last barbecue was in torrential rain so it had to be moved quickly under a canopy. Only slight criticism is that the drums holding the charcoal seem to be too low in relation to the lowest shelf position so food would take a long time to cook properly. We solved this by putting a couple of bricks under the drums to raise them which now seems just right.
on 13 August 2014
It is not bad. I come from a brick built barbecue. So this is my 1st experience with this kind of metal barbecues, so maybe I was expecting too much.
But, quality is more or less acceptable despite a few dents and some parts that were bent, maybe due to bad handling in the factory, since the box was in a good condition.
The wheels are a joke. Something that could be improved is the distance from the charcoal bed to the grid. Even in the lower position is still too far for most of the things we want to cook. I had to fit a small brick under those charcoal beds to make it higher.
Funny was that I order a green one in Amazon, the box I got had images of a black one, but I got a gray model :)
on 6 June 2015
My last BBQ, (from Homebase), lasted over 20 years before it got too rusty.

This BBQ was delivered today with surface rust in many areas, photos included. I have returned the item to Amazon. Very disappointed.

I have just picked up a replacement BBQ from Homebase, ("Pittsburg Party" Charcoal BBQ), this is a similar size and style but appears a much better quality product, particularly with respect to rust protection.
review image review image review image
on 24 August 2014
Good concept to this barbecue - that you have two grills that you can have at different heights, it's well built, easy to assemble - and I have also attached a side shelf, which I took off from my last barbecue. The downside is that the coals, in the basket, are too far away, so you can't lower the grills as much as you would like. As someone else's review mentioned - they placed
the coal baskets onto bricks to raise them up - so this fixes the problem. Would recommend a few trial uses before cooking for friends - as we did not - so ended up waiting for dinner for some time! :-)
on 7 February 2015
i did buy a cover for this on Amazon which has probably helped it get through the winters. I've done loads of barbecues on this now and not had a problem with it. Very big cooking area and the ability to have 2 levels of cooking is extremely handy. Great for entertaining large numbers of guests
on 3 August 2014
Great value and has every feature that you could possibly want from a barbecue. I particularly like the black coal trays that are easy to empty and clear out the next day. They are also well designed in allowing a good passage of air underneath to allow coals to heat up properly, (other manufacturers please take note!). Having grills at 2 different levels is a real boon too. Everything is strong and robust and the grills are easy to clean. I purchased one before and it rusted after a few years, possibly because I left it uncovered and out in all weathers. This time round I've bought a cover so it will be interesting to see if it lasts longer. Even if it doesn't I'll still consider it good value.
on 15 May 2015
Great BBQ, easy to set up, I prefer these oil drum style BBQ's, this is my second one, first one lasted for years until we left it uncovered during the winter. Heat is quite well balanced, the levels of the shelfs are good.
on 24 July 2014
Great cooking area on this BBQ. I love grilling & this hits the spot. Two seperate charcoal pits so you get one half fired up first for your slower cooking meats then light the other for the quick stuff like thin steaks or kebabs.
Or light both sides at once for a massive cooking surface for bigger parties.
Easy to assemble. Durable.
I'm delighted!
on 10 June 2015
Arrived very promptly and was easy to assemble with clear instructions. Handles for grills are a little flimsy but manageable. Grills fit snugly into barrel so no loss of sausages down the sides! Took about 40 minutes to fully heat up and cooked everything we required. Very good product, looks nice and super efficient.
on 5 August 2013
Excellent for big or smaller BBQs , the 2 sides really useful - for a smaller number one side only can be used with the other side being used to keep stuff warm if you wish or use both size for larger numbers, We had a BBQ recently for 25 and had no problem with it. Added bonus is it cleans up well. Really pleased with this purchase so far.