on 15 May 2013
Very pleased with this. Versatile as can use one or both drums depending on numbers of people. Have used a couple of times now and food cooked well. Looks stylish. For me the rectangular shape is more useful than round as it can be parked against a wall and takes up less space. Easily moved about as needed. Our last barbecue was in torrential rain so it had to be moved quickly under a canopy. Only slight criticism is that the drums holding the charcoal seem to be too low in relation to the lowest shelf position so food would take a long time to cook properly. We solved this by putting a couple of bricks under the drums to raise them which now seems just right.
on 13 August 2014
It is not bad. I come from a brick built barbecue. So this is my 1st experience with this kind of metal barbecues, so maybe I was expecting too much.
But, quality is more or less acceptable despite a few dents and some parts that were bent, maybe due to bad handling in the factory, since the box was in a good condition.
The wheels are a joke. Something that could be improved is the distance from the charcoal bed to the grid. Even in the lower position is still too far for most of the things we want to cook. I had to fit a small brick under those charcoal beds to make it higher.
Funny was that I order a green one in Amazon, the box I got had images of a black one, but I got a gray model :)
on 2 August 2011
works for me and its a good product simple to use and simple to clean. might get one more as have a big party to arrange
on 25 July 2014
This is a decent barbecue. It is fairly easy to assemble. It is big, with 2 separate, adjustable grills and coal trays. There enough room to cope with a partys worth of food but if you only want to cook for yourself, you can just light one side and away you go. It looks great in my garden, although the picture makes it look a blueish colour, it's actually grey but that is not a problem as it still looks great.
I would recommend buying a cover for it as it may become a victim to rust, especially in the usual British summer weather!
on 16 February 2014
Have had many types over the years ... this is buy far the best ... also bought the Landmann cover... great product for protection ... pity the colour has totally faded
on 6 June 2015
My last BBQ, (from Homebase), lasted over 20 years before it got too rusty.

This BBQ was delivered today with surface rust in many areas, photos included. I have returned the item to Amazon. Very disappointed.

I have just picked up a replacement BBQ from Homebase, ("Pittsburg Party" Charcoal BBQ), this is a similar size and style but appears a much better quality product, particularly with respect to rust protection.
review image review image review image
on 6 July 2013
Looked good and worked very well. But it appears to rust very quickly so l do not know how it is going to weather over the coming months
on 5 August 2013
Excellent for big or smaller BBQs , the 2 sides really useful - for a smaller number one side only can be used with the other side being used to keep stuff warm if you wish or use both size for larger numbers, We had a BBQ recently for 25 and had no problem with it. Added bonus is it cleans up well. Really pleased with this purchase so far.
on 3 August 2014
Great value and has every feature that you could possibly want from a barbecue. I particularly like the black coal trays that are easy to empty and clear out the next day. They are also well designed in allowing a good passage of air underneath to allow coals to heat up properly, (other manufacturers please take note!). Having grills at 2 different levels is a real boon too. Everything is strong and robust and the grills are easy to clean. I purchased one before and it rusted after a few years, possibly because I left it uncovered and out in all weathers. This time round I've bought a cover so it will be interesting to see if it lasts longer. Even if it doesn't I'll still consider it good value.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 28 May 2015
Great barbecue. If there's just a few people, just use one side. If there are more, use both. Also works for veggie/non-veggie. Barbecue is large, well built and easy to assemble.