Size: Anti-Fatigue PumpChange

on 1 May 2014
I'm not a metrosexual by any means but have noticed I get dry skin on my face.
Been stealing a dab of my girlfriends cream for years which has been great but I gather her cream is twice as expensive as this one! We are all getting ripped off by the look of it.
I have tried E45, Nivea and many other face creams for men but find they give me spots, even the ones that say non greasy.
Anyway my girlfriend got me this one a couple of months ago and it's great. You only get a measly amount in the bottle but you actually don't need much in one application.
Skin feels tighter and it sort of gives you a glow!
Good product and is the cheapest place I have found to buy it.
on 21 April 2014
I needed a face cream/moisturizer which does not leave a oily effect after application as I tend to get spots if my face remains oily in the day. This is very good cream, I used it throughout winters and it protected my skin from chilly winds, cracks. I normally use creams in winter as moisturizers don't tend to protect for that long but this one is good it did the job. Recommended for anyone looking for light/non oily moisturizer for their face.
on 24 September 2013
I was sckepticle to but this because i always used Nivea oil controlled products.

But i wanted to try this by seeing lot of good reviews for this product and also because i am not able to find proper Nivea oil control product in this country.

Good things about this product are ,
Very small amount is enough for one application.
It feels fresh after application , because of the mint it has i guess.
Feels sticky while application but it feels fine after application.
And importantly it provides moisture for a long time.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 29 August 2013
Wet shaving causes the skin to get a shaving rash. This is because the blade is scraped along the skin to cut the hair. You wet the area by using foam, lather or gel to reduce friction, but the act of shaving means that the skin can be left sore.

The best thing is that once finished to use a moisturiser to replenish the lost water and to make the skin stay supple and reduce the redness and stop the soreness forming. I have been using a variety of different products that people have got me for birthdays and christmas etc. They must think that I am a scruffy get that needs constant shaving to stop me becoming a werewolf/yeti.

I normally use the Nivea products, but then someone got me Clinique for men. This was a little greasy to apply and after a few days use my neck started turning bright red - I was becoming a turkey. I had to get a replacement moisturiser quickly and this was recommended. Luckily it came quickly. Easy to apply and non greasy, the redness disappeared in several days. My skin feels more supple and fresher when applied.

For the extra price, this is worth it. A fantastic product that will help soothe skin and replenish moisture lost whilst shaving.
on 28 August 2013
on 4 July 2010
I am a bloke of 6o yrs and have had a dry skin face for far too long. I used to use a cream in a blue jar but at times my face would tingle.
I tried "L'Oreal for Men Hydra Energetic Moisturiser" and it felt very good, not greasy, and no smell, and you cant tell it is on my skin. I have now been using it for 3 years and not a single problem. I never have dry skin on my face and never have a tingling feeling.
I use it every day without fail. It is confidence booster for me.
I have only given the product 4 stars as I do not believe anything can be 5 star perfect. There is always room for improvement, even for this excellent product.L'Oreal for Men Hydra Energetic Moisturiser 50ml
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
I was bought this as a present and very welcome it is too. This product is marketed and presented as an up-market purchase: boxed and in a push-down dispenser (like some soap dispensers).

As with many premium products, the packaging makes it look bigger than it actually is: 50ml is not huge. However, a little goes a long way and it lasts a long time.

The product has an unexpected blueish/green colour before application. It says 'non-sticky, non-greasy, no residue' on the container and I would say that's true. The cream is quickly absorbed into the skin.

The most important question then is: does it work? In my experience, yes it does. Dry areas feel smooth to the touch and definitely improved.

So, here's a product that does what it says on the packaging: simple to use and effective. Not cheap (internet searches indicate that Amazon may not be the cheapest - worth a look) but the price here is reasonable value.

Good to have and to use.
on 11 May 2014
This is a very good product, they only one I could defeat the dryness of my skin. I used to have irritating red spots around my eyebrows, nose and chin, now they're gone. Even my skin feels more smooth thank before. Without hesitation, I'm going to order another one.
on 10 November 2014
Gets a 3-star purely for the price.

I was using this in conjunction with the L'oreal Men Expert Hydra Energetic Charcoal Face Wash to try and sort my spots out. The wash is great, cheap, and has lasted ages for a very cheap price. This moisturiser however is very expensive and at only 50ml, it ran out after 3 weeks using it morning and night.

It is good quality stuff though, but for this price I would only use it for special occasions. It soaks in fast and the design of the bottle is excellent, one pump covers the whole face and neck area. It left my skin looking healthy but not too shiny as with most other moisturisers.

Is it worth it? Depends how much you'd use it and how much money you have I guess.
on 24 July 2013
My husband loves using this product & after looking around much cheaper on here.Very good moisturiser & excellent value for money on here,the only type my husband will use after shaving.Highly recommend