Style Name: SPF 30|Change

on 21 July 2012
Very pleased with he Nivea sun cream, easy to apply, does not leave your hands all sticky, wich is a real bonus. The protection is great, I an in San Diego & it is hot & sunny every day. The price was very acceptable, you don't have to spend a fortune to get a good product, I would highly recomend this product.
on 2 May 2014
I love this sunscreen, as with all nivea products, it is a quality product. It is by far the best sunscreen I have ever used, it goes on really nice and absorbs into the skin really well, and there is absolutely none of that greasy, sticky feeling you get with many sunscreens, very impressed!
on 5 August 2013
I hate body sun blocks and hate their feel on my skin but this one feels so smooth and gentle on my skin and it does a wonderful job. If you need something that feels good, protects well and you don't need to spend a fortune on it, buy this.
on 10 January 2012
This product is lovely, you really feel protected, while using it. I didn't burn at all although the temperatures were well into the high 30degrees every day. Will definately buy this again.
on 24 September 2012
What can I say? This does exactly what it says on the tin. Nivea is a well-respected brand and this goes on pleasantly with a nice smell, stopping you from burning. You can't go wrong with this one.
on 28 November 2014
Have been carrying this sunblock for 5 months around Asia, but hate using it.
I am dark skined and applying this cream leaves me looking purple, shinny and sticky.
The cream does not absorb into the skin and leaves me feeling very uncomfortable, not forgetting the collection of cream arm folds.

The SPF 30 does not leave me feeling this sticky.

After 5 months I rarely use this product in favour for anything else. I dont feel ethical throwing away unused product.
on 6 July 2014
I used this lotion every day during my 10-day holiday on the island of Corfu in Greece and was happy with the product. The sun was extremely hot quite often but I never got sunburned. I used to apply it on exposed areas once daily usually about half an hour before leaving the studio and it seemed enough for me. Those with very sensitive skin should probably apply it more than once. The lotion smells nice, it is a bit greasy but not unbearably greasy if you understand what I mean... will use it again in my next "hot" holiday :)
on 10 May 2016
Nivea sun protect moisturising sun lotion is a fantastic lotion you get a great tan and that it soaks well into the skin and there is no stickiness perfect for those hot sunny days, and its good that it protects against uva/uvb filters for long lasting protection and water resistant, fantastic lotion, we use this all the time on our holidays.
on 16 March 2016
Must have for summer time. It's not sticky when applied on the skin. Loved this and will always buy it! Used it in Tenerife last year where temps in excess of 34 degrees! Best of all on returning home our skin was lovely and didn't peel at all.
on 26 October 2015
It does what it is supposed to if you follow the instructions i.e. apply again after towelling yourself etc. It smells very nice, but takes some rubbing in because it is quite greasy. Spray versions of this are easier to apply but have a lower UVA star rating (this has a 4-star rating), the same brand factor 15 spray variant is a 3-star rating). I used this recently in Malta, in 7 days of sun and 32 - 25 degrees C of heat every day. I probably spent 2 hours by the pool every day and the rest of the day walking around in shorts and t-shirt, with lotion applied. I used just over 1 bottle. 2-3 bottles would probably be required for a week if you are more of a sun worshipper. The bottle contains enough to cover your body 6 times. It's a good price and provides a good level of protection for your money. I'll use it again, despite the greasiness when applying it.