on 6 July 2014
My kids HATE suntan lotion, but this stuff is very lightweight and much easier to apply than anything creamy. It doesn't seemed to have stained any clothes like other lotions have. It isn't too greasy either. It has protected them well. I would buy this again
on 1 July 2014
I know this seems daft, but I thought the blue would disappear when the lotion was rubbed in. It doesn't seem to and its very dense and difficult to rub in.
on 4 August 2014
My sons love this suncream because its green, it absorbs well (green is then gone!) and is non greasy. Being in a spray bottle makes it so much easier to apply, you just squirt it right where you want it and rub it in, quick and easy, job done.
My children have quite sensitive skin and we have never had an problems using this cream.
A very good suncream for a very good price, almost half the price shops sell it for.
on 22 June 2014
I like this suncream. It's pump action means that you can spray it on and because it goes onto the skin as a green cream - you can see exactly where it is - until it's rubbed in. The sun protection factor is very high - ideal for children and the size of 200 ml means that doesn't quickly run out. It lasts more than one summer. I don't get a reaction to the cream on my skin or that of my ultra-sensitive children either; which is excellent.

Just wish it would spray out so effectively that you never even had to rub it into the skin but that it would sink in automatically.

Looks a bit greasy on the skin but seems to last for a long time.

I would buy it again - in fact, I already have as I need more than one of these sprays. Of course, if the product is on offer, it represents even better value.

I have faith that it is the factor it says that it is. Nothing specific only that the whole family uses it and has never burnt when doing so.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
My family and I have been using Nivea sun products along with another big brand for many years now and this sun kids spray is one that we keep coming back to time and time again. My bottle that I received from Amazon in the last two weeks is completely in English unlike the product pictures and mine also shows a UVA star rating of 4 stars on the back. The spray is really easy to apply and goes on my little ones as a green colour so that I can see where it has been applied and ensure there are no spots missed. The spray is also water resistant (not waterproof but resistant) and so will need to be re-applied after swimming. The bottle advises that it contains enough spray for 13 applications on a small childs body but as we are using this in the UK and not over my littles ones full body, our bottles last longer. I shall attach some photos in the next few days to show the bottle and UVA star rating.
review image review image review image review image review image review image
on 17 May 2012
I am very happy with this sun cream. We live in Spain, and my son is really fair skinned, so have to look after his skin so he does't burn. Other products, I find, do not work as well as this. I shall keep buying it, and the price was great too.
on 10 June 2013
Does just what it says it will. Long lasting protection even when they're playing in water and no hint of any sunburn.
on 18 February 2014
fantastic protection for kids always buy nivea but it's even better when it's £5.50 and it's £10.00 in most shops
on 30 April 2013
Used this in Miami and my baby didn't burn at all, brilliant! I have enough to use on my next holiday as well
on 21 July 2014
As always, this product does what it says on the bottle!

Protected me... oops, sorry, the kids(!) while on holiday in Turkey for two weeks!

Easy to apply and even better, the spray nozzle doesn't leave half a bottle left when it stops - the spray works right until the bottle is pretty much empty which for me spells great value for money (just saying!).