on 16 February 2011
This is a fantastic item, if you, like me are a serious drinker then this is a must item. It enables you to fill the flask in the morning with your tipple of choice, (Cheap Whiskey in my case) and slip it into your inside jacket pocket and off you go.

The flask lasts throughout the morning, well into lunchtime and often upto 4pm when the bell goes for hometime. Colleagues and pupils have commented on my good humour and lively manner during a 'session' and I feel great as I swig from the flask in the storeroom of my classroom or in the gents.

The flask is nice and shiny in a lovely stainless steel finish, you could get it engraved but really what's the point, it does it's job fine and dandy. It does get scratched easy though, as I have dropped it a few times towards the end of the school day.

All in all a great product at a great price, it certainly keeps the dreaded shakes at bay, throughout the working day.
1010 comments269 of 292 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 7 April 2014
Unfortunately mine has leaked also , but for the price I can't be bothered to replace it from the seller but I will replace it with a more better quality product .
on 13 March 2012
I bought this as a present for my father. He was very pleased when he recieved it as his last one broke after just a few weeks of use.

I bought this for its relatively large capacity size - you can get 200ml of liquid into the flash which is 4 uk doubles.

It feels nice in the hand and does its job fine.

The only issue that I had was when i recieved it the lid wouldnt screw on at all - it was almost like it was cross threaded. I balanced the lid on top of the flask put a tea towel over it and hit it gently with a hammer. The lid then fitted on and screwed on and off perfectly

The flask is in regular use and has been working perfectly now for three months.

Overall a good product for the money - and i would reccomend it.
on 12 October 2007
As a very heavy drinker, I find this ideal as it slips into my suit pocket perfectly. I can sneak a slug of absinthe anywhere! At work, on the tube, at family gatherings, and they're none the wiser. Well, I think one person suspects at work, but im going to make sure they get the sack so its ok.
1010 comments157 of 183 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 7 May 2014
first time I used it it leaked from the base and ruined my dinner jacket, do not buy just because its cheap it is a total waste of money.
on 27 May 2012
Don't Buy this item. The first time i used this item it was fine,it felt a bit cheap tho. About a week later I picked it up and my Dissarono had leaked all out leaving a stick mess where the flask had been place.
on 29 April 2015
I needed a small water container for local walks and didn't want anything too obtrusive and this is perfect. Inexpensive and able to put up with a few knocks. Hasn't leaked so far but it's cheap so I'll just try another.
on 14 June 2012
Leaks at the seems. Hinge on lid broken. Wont stand up on a flat surface because of bad workmanship.DO NOT BUY THIS inferior product!
on 19 November 2015
Just the job for a winters evening in or out. I like to drink highballs of bourbon and ginger beer, this is perfect for three large measure ofr bourbon, or whatever takes your fancy.
on 11 June 2012
Bought this item as I was after a cheap hip flask so I didn't have to carry a bottle of vodka to gatherings. The first one had a tiny pin hole at the bottom of the flask, which resulted in Vodka everywhere.

I contacted the seller, who apologised and sent out a replacement. However, this one also leaked. From the top this time.

I just gave up with it and wrote it off as a loss. I would advise you to spend a few quid more on something of better quality.
0Comment11 of 14 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse