on 17 March 2009
My daughter and her chums have great fun with both the preset rhythms or making up your own. It records and plays it back.

Not the most robust toy, but good value and good fun for budding musicians.

For not so grown-up grown ups, it would make an excellent "executive toy" to grace your desk!
on 21 January 2013
This was a gift for a friend who opened it and laughed loudly, he really loves it and it sits on his desk at work and in quiet moments we get a little drum roll!!
on 11 September 2010
The drums are ok if you are plying with them but when someone else it it drives you nuts. They don't always respond to my finger touches so it is hard to play any constant beat. They are ok for a little bit of fun but I got bored after a couple of minutes.
on 1 July 2011
I bought this as a gift for someone, it came in a box that said 'Best Dad in the World' which was completely inappropriate for the person I was giving it to, so I had to take it out of the box. The batteries that came with it weren't working, so I had to replace them, once it's switched on it's impossible to switch off, you have to remove the batteries to turn it off, it only makes 1 noise - the same noise for the cymbal, the drums and the bass drum. I'm very disappointed with it and wouldn't recommend it to others.
on 3 August 2012
Not much good. No proper tune, don't always drum when you press them. Should not have wasted my money as they will be thrown away.
on 14 December 2010
I bought this as a Secret Santa present for a friend who is constantly either tapping his fingers or a pen on the table . When it arrived I could not wait to have a go myself and it is really good fun. My friend loved it and it is now sitting in pride of place on his desk at work. Is very realistic and re-creates the sound of a real drum kit without upsetting the neighbours.
on 4 July 2014
Simply love these! Bought these as a fun gift for my son ( he's an adult by the way) and he just hasn't stopped using them. His dad has even got in on the act too. Must admit I've been assimilated to a degree they're quite addictive and relaxing at the same time. Would really recommend these to occupy idle hands and have fun too!!!
on 4 February 2010
Not that great, maybe fun for the first 30 mins, doesnt always pick up your finger drums and theres no chance you would be able to get a decent tune out of it... or maybe some people can? Now gathering dust somewhere in the house!
on 19 February 2013
The Finger Drums were amazing!
The only problem was that the symbol, from the kit needed to be pressed quite harder than it should've been.
That wasn't a big problem though because they're still too cool!!
on 10 June 2009
I gave this as a birthday present to my 33 yr old son! He loves it. If you want a present that is cheap and fun, this is it.