Size: 40cm/16"Colour Name: Yellow GoldChange

on 23 February 2012
Just love it. I have a small gold pendant which is a present from a friend, now I need a matching chain. I hate bold-figure chains so this one is just what I wanted. It arrived with an expensive-looking necklace case,the chain itself is very fine yet well made, shines beautifully against my skin. suitable for day and night.
on 22 April 2010
Arrived quickly but was not as I expected. It was hair fine and unsuitable for my purpose. No problem returning the item and getting a refund
0Comment41 of 42 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 25 February 2010
I purchased this chain as a replacement for one on a pendant I had that broke. I have to say that this one is better and great value for money. I am very pleased with the quality and much cheaper than others I looked at.
on 4 June 2010
I bought this chain to replace one that had snapped, on reading the reviews I was concerned it was going to be too fine, however was happy when I received this as it was just what I needed and was thicker than the chain I had originally. Also disagree with the comments about the catch being to small - had no problems with this. Good value for money.
0Comment31 of 32 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 17 October 2009
Absolutely stunning....I purchased this for a diamond solitaire & its looks beautiful. The chain is a lovely colour, really fine & well made. A really good price too, highly recommended purchase!
0Comment30 of 31 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 7 November 2009
This chain was great value, but it is very, very fine, probably much finer than you think its going to be, so I dont know how long it will last, but it does look very prettily delicate against the skin.
0Comment46 of 48 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 30 December 2009
Perfect. Exact replacement for broken chain on a very special pendant. Cannot agree with comments on clasp being too small. It is a very delicate chain after all. I shopped around at jewellers for a replacement before seeing this and all were a lot more than double the price of this one. Another good one Amazon
0Comment24 of 25 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 7 June 2011
I am aware that the price of gold is high at the moment so I didn't expect a lot of gold for the price paid, but I expected the chain to be a little more substantial than it is. It arrived in a nice looking box and when I opened it the chain was tied in knots, perhaps it tied itself up in transit. Also it was so thin I almost needed a magnifying glass to see it. The 'enlarged view' on the website is grossly misleading and must have been photographed through an electron microscope. It would have been helpful if the chain had been put next to an item such as a needle or a piece of cotton for comparison.

It took me an hour to untangle the chain, which I did out of courtesy before returning the item to the seller.
11 comment76 of 81 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 19 June 2012
The chain is very fine, much too fine for my purposes. The image on Amazon gives a rather misleading impression. The box which it came in was way too big and the chain was not secured properly. Consequently the chain was knotted badly and it took me at least half an hour to sort it out. Very disappointed. Actually since writing this the chain has broken! Very poor.
on 23 January 2012
This item arrived and I thought it was very thin (fine) and would not be adequate for the reason I purchased it.
I have to admit that I was wrong; it looks very fine, but is quite strong and looks good round my girlfriend's neck with the hand crafted item it is holding up.
Great item for the price

See one answered question