Size: 300mmColour Name: BlackChange
Price:£1.60+ Free shipping

I bought these to use in the garden as many of the garden ties are too small if you need to train climbers along a trellis. These ties are just the right length and are very robust. There is no chance of the tie coming undone; once fastened, I could not undo one that I had tied incorrectly no matter how hard I tried; I had to cut it off and use another.

I think it is always best to select a tie that is longer than you think you will need as often the extra length comes in handy when dealing with tricky areas. Any excess can be trimmed off easily. These ties really are very good.
0Comment31 of 31 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
I use these for securing the wheel trims to the wheels on my car, to stop all but the knife carrying vandals from stealing them. They are 30cm long.
I bought these 6 months ago to attach a climbing bush to a trellis in our back garden.

I’d secured it several times in the past using different cable ties and they always snapped in the wind. Since using these cable ties I’ve not had a single one snap, so much so that in strong winds the trellis actually got ripped off the side of the house but was still fully attached to the bush…it created a different problem for me, but I can’t blame these ties for being too strong!

Since then I’ve used them for various odd jobs around the house/garden and they’ve continued to perform well. The long length is great, it saves having to join 2 smaller ties together and if it’s too long you can always just trim away any excess.
on 4 June 2011
Brilliantly useful things - good for tying stuff down fairly permanently. They tend to be single use. Handy for tying cables to bicycle frames and tidying up that ugly interior of your desktop PC.

If you're after a more temporary solution or you're after reusable ties, velcro or twist ties seem a good option.

Beware the typo! I'd like to have seen the manufacturer test these at -400 degrees Celsius. (It's quite a way past Absolute Zero, the minimum temperature theoretically possible.) I expect "-40" was the intended value.
on 3 February 2012
Reviewing something like a simple cable tie may be unusual. However, I read reviews for everything before I buy, therefore as these seemed to have favourable comments I bought them. They arrived sooner than expected, did the job, seemed excellent value and the product was of really good quality. What more can you ask. If you want a cable tie buy these.
on 20 February 2010
why would some one take the time to write a review about cable ties ? I will tell you why because these cable ties are very well made and very strong compared to a lot i have used before , i am in the motor trade and these are used for wheel trims and cv boots , tow bar wiring , great cost and great product . K Jackaman Ipswich
on 7 November 2013
More ties that I will probably ever need.......however really strong and do the job perfectly. Would highly recommend for a variety of uses.
on 27 November 2013
Well they just work. ! can't complain. Cable ties are just ...well..cable ties! They are as described, no issues.Would buy again.
on 19 August 2011
Good length, good strength.

I use them tie internal pc cables and cut the ends off them normally anyway, so the length just makes them more usefull.

Tested one out straight away and can't pull them backwards at all. Does the job.
on 20 March 2012
Ideal length for general purpose work, particularly around the garden, when thay have done their job can be snipped with garden shears and be disposed in the correct waste bin. The price is very good and the delivery is outstanding.