on 20 April 2013
Great product. Totally recommend. Will buy again. Lovely to use, price is good and my skin benefits allround. I use this without sun as a weekly moisturiser and its far better than many of the usual and more expensive well known makes that promise great things with moisturising. Dont be fooled by top brand names, pretty packaging, expensive prices (just because things are expensive doesnt mean to say products are best or better - total rubbish!).

Try it....you wont be disappointed.
on 11 September 2013
the lotion was very easy to apply and felt cooling to the skin. I applied it at the end of each day after being out in the Italian sun and my skin remained well moisturised so that helped the next morning when I applied sun protection. Since I've returned from holiday I have continued to use it and my skin has remained soft and smooth and I think that it has maintained my tan
on 22 August 2013
First day a little too eager to get that golden tan and end up looking like a lobster, put this remedy on and all is well.
on 5 May 2016
Always use after a full day on the beach or after the shower. It is never enough and it will help to keep you skin very well tanned and young.
I gave a 4 because Nivea is not the best for the smell out there but if you are not an expert in after sun creams etc you will not get wrong with Nivea.
on 3 December 2015
I love this product. I use it as a daily moisturising lotion as well an after sun lotion. I think it helps prolong my hard fought for tan and keeps my skin soft and supple. Better than a lot more of the expensive products on the market.
Not greasy and quickly absorbed.
Excellent as an after sun, very calming and soothing.
Good product all round, I would highly recommend it!
on 10 June 2013
love this as it's not too greasy and absorbed into the skin more or less straight away.
great non-messy product in slick bottle with no unecessary fancy overszed trigger or spray!
on 16 March 2016
Although its March, but summer will be here before we know it. I brought this product last summer and it was such a success. When you've been in the sun all day and you can feel the heat radiating from you this product with aloe Vera is not only a prevention from peeling or burning but lovely and cooling. Aloe Vera is also perfect for any burns. Great product from Nivea!
on 30 September 2015
Smells great, used it on holiday as my lotion in the evenings all over body and face. Felt nice to spread and was light without being greasy. My friend tried it on her sun burn and she found it soothing and said she would be buying this next time and not the other brand she was using.
on 23 February 2012
I always buy Nivea products as I find them good value, easy to apply, nice fragrance and they do what they say on the tin! Couldn't get it where I live in Spain so ordered it from Amazon and quite happy to do so. 5 stars awarded.
on 8 September 2014
I don't usually use after sun as I always use moisture cream and so have to admit I got this with my regular sun oil so I could get free delivery! BUT I have been using it regularly after showering and am really impressed! It's light, it's soothing, it smells nice and adds that extra moisture that we can sometimes need after sunbathing (my husband especially!)