on 22 August 2013
First day a little too eager to get that golden tan and end up looking like a lobster, put this remedy on and all is well.
on 10 June 2013
love this as it's not too greasy and absorbed into the skin more or less straight away.
great non-messy product in slick bottle with no unecessary fancy overszed trigger or spray!
on 20 April 2013
Great product. Totally recommend. Will buy again. Lovely to use, price is good and my skin benefits allround. I use this without sun as a weekly moisturiser and its far better than many of the usual and more expensive well known makes that promise great things with moisturising. Dont be fooled by top brand names, pretty packaging, expensive prices (just because things are expensive doesnt mean to say products are best or better - total rubbish!).

Try it....you wont be disappointed.
on 11 September 2013
the lotion was very easy to apply and felt cooling to the skin. I applied it at the end of each day after being out in the Italian sun and my skin remained well moisturised so that helped the next morning when I applied sun protection. Since I've returned from holiday I have continued to use it and my skin has remained soft and smooth and I think that it has maintained my tan
on 20 August 2013
It smells like aloe Vera and its a moisturiser does what it says on the tin will take it on holiday with me
on 8 January 2014
I use this moisturising cream everyday, but at the end of the summer it is impossible to find in most chemists. Also it is much cheaper to buy online.
on 23 February 2012
I always buy Nivea products as I find them good value, easy to apply, nice fragrance and they do what they say on the tin! Couldn't get it where I live in Spain so ordered it from Amazon and quite happy to do so. 5 stars awarded.
on 17 May 2013
I recently purchased this after sun lotion in preparation for my holiday in June. However, I have suffered with really itchy skin recently and thought I would try the lotion as it has aloe vera in it to see if it would help. I can honestly say it has really helped and I am now using it every day. It is a nice soothing, cool lotion and does leave your skin feeling silky. I have now ordered this through save and subscribe as it is an excellent price for such a nice body lotion.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 4 January 2014
This seems to work very well. it's not too greasy but is soothing and takes the heat out of a day in the sun. natural product too
on 19 May 2014
I bought this in preparation for my holiday in two weeks. However, after a glorious weekend of hot weather, I have had to use it earlier than expected to sooth my sun burnt nose and legs! Soothes and moisturises at the same time, which I find excellent as I have quite dry skin anyway. Smells a little funky (not a huge fan of the smell of Aloe Vera) but I can't fault it really. Would recommend to everyone as cheap and actually works!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse