Size: 30mlChange

Its rare I have to write a bad review, but this whole experience has just shocked me! I ordered this Elizabeth Arden Perfume as it was on a daily deal at a give away price. They say if something is too good to be true, it probably is! I think on this occasion that saying is very apt.

Something is just not right with my bottle of Sunflowers. How would I know you may be thinking. Well, take a look at the picture on the product page - you and I can clearly see engraved in the glass of the bottle the name Sunflowers. Now take a look at my bottle, taken out of a sealed box that was sent to me upon purchase! The glass of my bottle is totally clear, no Sunflowers name anywhere, no indication of the perfume inside it to be blunt. No label, no engraving.

Now, I bought this perfume years ago from a counter in a department store and that bottle had Sunflowers engraved into the glass also and I bet if I went into that store today and went to the same counter I would be sold a bottle with the perfume name engraved on the bottle.

I’d suggest this perfume is not genuine! Now it smells nice, but something just isn’t right with the bottle not having the name engraved on it and for that reason I suggest you be very wary!

Check your bottles ladies, the name of this particular perfume should be engraved on the bottle!!

I can’t be bothered to return it, its too much hassle for such small cost but I won’t be purchasing again for sure.

Very disappointed!!
review image
on 16 October 2010
This is the only perfume I have had that I have gone though a big bottle and come back for some more. Obviously check it out for yourself at a chemist first, but this is a really good price

Very disappointed!!
review image
on 10 November 2010
This is a lovely perfume,it comes in a huge bottle,you would think it was just a summer perfume,but its not,its a day or nite one,im wearing it all the time,and will buy more.Its a gorgeous prefume,and such a great price.
0Comment25 of 27 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 29 November 2009
My gran used to wear this so I bought it for the nostalgia more than any thing. Disappointing bottle - bland and boring but love the scent
on 14 February 2013
This is my daughter in law's favourite perfume but it is becoming increasingly difficult to buy in the shops. I was delighted therefore to find it on Amazon and bought her some for Christmas and her birthday which will keep her going for quite a while. It's a lovely perfume and to me it is her signature - whenever I smell it I think of her. She's a very special lady and she's worth it!!
on 2 May 2012
I've always loved Sunflowers and I was very happy to be able to purchase it online for a much better price then in the store. Fantastic, bright, happy perfume that will brighten anyone's day.
on 14 February 2013
I bought this perfume as it was on offer for £4. The perfume itself is pleasant enough but nothing special. I wear it for work but would not wear it for going out or a special occasion. I probably would not give it as a gift because although the box is nice enough, the actual bottle is very very plain and has quite a 'cheap' feel about it.
on 23 February 2013
This is the best perfume I only wear this it's really fab light and refreshing and reminds me of springtime .
on 5 May 2015
Wanted something for everyday wear and this is just right. If you put it on in the morning, you will need to re-apply by lunchtime and again if you are going out in the evening - but it doesn't cost much so you can afford to. Not spicy, musky or flowery but beautifully grassy and melon-y. A scent to cheer you up.