on 19 October 2013
I have just opened this perfume to find to my horror it does not resemble yvresse perfume in any way. As I have purchased many bottles of this perfume in the past from Amazon although maybe not from this seller I am very cross especially due to the cost. I would like some renumeration for this expense of a useless item.
on 16 July 2009
I used to buy this perfume when it was called Champagne, glad i reaqquainted myself with it - forgotten how lovely it is. Had plenty of compliments.
on 7 November 2009
Beautiful scent which was formerly called Champagne until the drinks giants took them to court to force change of name.

This is very distinctive aroma that always draws very favourable comments.
0Comment20 of 22 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 22 June 2009
A good selection in the perfume of my choice, both pricewise and sizewise. Arrived promptly and well packaged, would buy again
on 29 October 2011
I've used this fragrance for years & I love it. I wouldn't think of buying anything else. Other people have commented on it as I meet them.
on 23 August 2011
I love this perfume. It's a powerful floral with a slight hint of violets. Very difficult to get hold of in the shops so great that it's available on Amazon.
on 4 August 2013
My son bought this for me years ago for a birthday present and it has remained my favourite ever since. I even buy it for myself whenever I run out. It's the only one that people comment on when I'm wearing it. So difficult to explain but give it a go. It's delicate and not a heavy one. Arrived quickly and packaged well.
on 14 October 2011
Been wearing this for years....still one of my fav's! Different than a lot of perfumes out there which seem to smell the same and don't last very long. This lasts and every time you wear it someone will comment on how nice it smells....
11 comment5 of 6 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 25 July 2012
This is one of the top perfumes from YSL collection. I receive many compliments and it stays on for a long time which is rare with the modern perfumes nowadays.
on 11 June 2012
I have been using this parfume of over 30 years, and every time I wear it I always get comments on how nice I smell, you only have to put a little bit on in the morning and you can still smell it at the end of the day, it such a lovely fresh smell,My step daughter loves this parfume as well and I have been trying to get this for quite a few months but they dont sell it no more in the shops, as it was her birtday last week I thought it would be a nice present,and thanks to Amazon you saved the day she was over the moon!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse