Size: 100 ml|Change

on 5 April 2015
Paul Smith for Men features aromatic notes of basil, violet, orange blossom and bergamot, with green leaves of ginger, violet and geranium and the added depth of sandalwood, musk, oakmoss and vetiver. A light fresh aroma that is not sweet or musky, just clean citrusy notes, very understated and fresh.
on 6 February 2014
Was a christmas present for my dad, he smells alright now, he didn't before.

Recommended if somebody you know doesn't smell all that pleasant and you really can't stand it anymore.
on 4 April 2012
Really love this Paul Smith aftershave, much cheaper than in the shops, and I've no doubt it's genuine. I get many compliments when wearing this, and it's a nice clean fresh smell, I discovered this aftershave a few years ago and have used it since
on 12 June 2013
This aftershave has a lovely fresh smell, I regularly buy this for my dad, be it his birthday, fathers day or Christmas; he uses a lot of it, so gets through it fairly quickly, but at this price you can't complain.
The product arrived quickly (before the estimated delivery date), it was well packaged and it is so much cheaper than in the shops, I would definitely recommend this to others.
I can't fault it in any way!
on 28 February 2011
I first found this fragrance some 7-8 years ago, and I couldn't easily obtain it while I was overseas. Having recently returned to the UK, I purchased some at a discount perfume store in Ealing, West London, and I paid £23.99 for this 100ml size.

I love the freshness of this particular cologne.
on 13 December 2012
Got this scent for my brother as a birthday gift after reading the reviews from gents and ladies on here who had bought it, I would rather not buy without smelling it first usually, but you will not be disappointed with this. It looks classy, and it smells fantastic. Amazon are doing this for a great price at the moment too, too good a deal to miss. Certainly made a thirty-something guy in my family happy !! Arrived on time and fully intact, packaged to perfection. Great Buy !
on 13 January 2012
Bought it for my daughters boyfriend part of his xmas pressie, he loved it i looked around for the best price & Amazon was the cheapest.
on 25 February 2014
I bought this for a friend for his birthday.

He loves "smellies" and was delighted. Buying this type for a friend is very difficult when you don't know their tastes in male fragrances. fortunately HE was delighted with it. Another good point is the price. it just goes to show that purchasing on-line is a better deal as your price was approximately half that of the High Streets... say no more.
on 24 September 2010
great smelling aftershave , very classy and fresh and at a slightly discounted price . Good value for money .
on 14 March 2016
Been buying this scent for years now, fresh clean and subtle. It isn't as strong or lasting as more expensive scents but that is reflected in the price in my opinion and is to be expected. Ordered 2pm Sunday arrived 2pm Monday, excellent, will probably order from here again when needed.