Size: 100 mlChange

on 14 April 2014
I always wear this perfume but have always purchased from boots, superdrug or the perfume shop and my boyfriend wanted to buy me some so I chose this as £18 was really good for the price! it came quickly and once I had sprayed it I felt it just wasn't the same! now I don't know if its a very good copy, unfortunately I didn't have my old bottle to compare too, but I thought the gems were more clear than greenish and it smells stronger than I remember it smelling, the front of the box is also slightly different in design than the one on show, so does that make it a fake?? it has a barcode on the bottom and says made in the usa 3fbi and all spellings correct, also no green bow on the box like I remember it used to have, have I been caught out or no ? time will tell, I will wear some today and see how long it lasts, but beware if purchasing it!!
on 15 May 2010
When this was first launched, there was nothing else like it. I got hooked, despite not being in the age bracket I feel this scent is marketed to.

I would recommend to buy this perfume if you enjoy sweet, vanilla-like scents. This is ridiculously sweet and young-smelling, so is perhaps most suitable for teens. I'd describe the scent as flirty and fun and particularly suitable for summertime, rather than a sexy and mature fragrance or for evenings out. The main notes are white chocolate, jasmine, and somehow, they've managed to capture the smell of fairy cakes..!

If you are inclined to wear mature and sultry perfumes, then this isn't for you. If you're looking for a fun and young-smelling fragrance during the summer months, then I definitely recommend that you give this a go.
11 comment19 of 21 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 25 March 2013
This one didn't smell the same for some reason,it smelled really horrrible Won;t be buying it again from here anymore.
on 4 August 2013
I can clearly understand why Britney has the best selling celebrity fragrances in the world! This simply smells gorgeous! and lasts a long time, i would definitely recommend this to friends! :)
on 2 December 2015
I bought this for a xmas present and after pricing it up on the high street I could only get 50ml for this price. It was a bargain price of £19.34
on 26 November 2013
It's not expensive and the The The box it's beautiful smell is amazing all together I give it five stars good job beautiful perfume
on 24 January 2016
I'm not usually one for celebrity fragrances as find them a bit gimmicky, but this one is really lovely! I'm not exactly a Britney fan - when I was younger I suppose maybe, but it was the bottle that caught my eye - it's gorgeous and I love anything pink! It's so pretty, it almost has a sort of Indian exotic type look? To me the scent is very sweet without being sickly or overpowering yet sexy and girlie at the same time. Have also had the red and blueish/purple. Love them all.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 25 August 2013
I bought this for my daughter so cannot comment for myself but she absolutely loves it, she says its the best one of BS fragrances.
on 13 November 2014
I usually love this but it doesn't quite stay on my skin as it used to and I have worn it for years...hmmm>?
on 6 February 2016
I bought this without ever having smelt it before because it was on offer and the reviews were good. I have had non stop compliments about how I smell! It's light, fruity/floral and feminine. It doesn't last long- well, I can't smell it on myself for long but then people have mentioned how nice I smell in the afternoon so it must last! Will definitely buy it again .
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse