Price:£34.99+ Free shipping

on 25 March 2016
Great value for money! Very sturdy, instructions are clear, comes with all the tools needed, folds very easily, I use mine in my girls bedroom but it will be used outside in the summer, comes with a saftey belt and is suitable for children under 20kgs or up to 3 years old! Very happy with my product
review image
on 11 May 2014
It looks good
It is safe
It is strong
It is easy to assemble
It can be partially folded
It works so well :-)
on 2 October 2012
Great purchase, quick delivery, easy to assemble and use. My grandson has lots of fun with it as it can be used indoors or outside.
on 2 July 2009
Hedstrom Folding Toddler Swing

My grandson is 8 months old and he loves being in this swing. It is a great first swing.
on 19 July 2009
I bought this swing for my grandaughters 1st birthday and she loves it. If the weather is bad then she can have fun indoors as it is light and easy to move about.It is excellent value for money and she will have many hours of fun im sure.
on 1 October 2011
Cannot keep my grand daughter out of this toy. Very strong, safe and quiet in operation. Nicely supported and designed to last. Good product and excellent value.
on 1 October 2009
I was struggling to find a suitable swing for my 6 month old baby until i found this one. It's easy to assemble, can be used inside or outside and seems to be very durable. My baby boy loves playing in this and it should last him until he is about 2. I found this item to be good value.
on 19 July 2016
This was bought as a birthday present for a 1 year old. It took about half an hour to assemble but was easy assembly. I was really pleased to see a cutie one year old boy being so so excited to try his home swing.

This is one of the great purchase which will last a long time, very well built.

Disclosure: I work hard to leave detailed, helpful reviews. Because many of the products I review have been discounted, I'm required to review them within a certain time frame. Unfortunately, this means that I cannot provide details of the long term benefits of a product. I do still try to supply as much information as I can in terms of my initial experiences of the product. Being given this product for free/at a discount in return of an honest, fair and unbiased review has in no way influenced my review of this product. I use reviews to help other people to make decisions on whether or not to purchase and therefore would not recommend a product or give 5 stars unless I really believe it deserves it. I hope you found my review helpful and if so, please click on the YES button to say so. If you think otherwise, before you click on the "no" button to say I was unhelpful, please leave me a comment explaining WHY it wasn't helpful. I might be able to improve it and make it better or clearer. Any questions just ask, Thank you

If you find this review helpful, please click the helpful button below this review.
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x
on 31 May 2009
I was really pleased with this swing as other similar ones had been reviewed as too close to the ground for anyone over 12 months. There is loads of growing room in this swing and is surprisingly sturdy for the money. My nearly 1 year old loves it!
on 27 June 2016
At first, reading reviews I was very unsure on whether I can trust the reviews. My concern was if the swing was sturdy. I took a gamble and purchased it. The item was delivered earlier then expected, and I must say... This swing has been the best thing I have ever bought for my daughter.

My daughter can sit on it for hours whilst I get on with housework. It's portable so I can easily build it indoors or outside. The swing is sturdy and I feel completely safe leaving my child alone for some time.

The safety harness is secure, the chair is comfy and it's easily foldable. I'm so pleased.