on 11 May 2014
It looks good
It is safe
It is strong
It is easy to assemble
It can be partially folded
It works so well :-)
on 2 October 2012
Great purchase, quick delivery, easy to assemble and use. My grandson has lots of fun with it as it can be used indoors or outside.
on 1 October 2011
Cannot keep my grand daughter out of this toy. Very strong, safe and quiet in operation. Nicely supported and designed to last. Good product and excellent value.
on 26 April 2015
I was really dissapointed when this product came as it states up to 3 years old but my 1 year old is already too long and big for it so it has been a waste of money as not been able to have much use
on 2 July 2009
Hedstrom Folding Toddler Swing

My grandson is 8 months old and he loves being in this swing. It is a great first swing.
on 1 October 2009
I was struggling to find a suitable swing for my 6 month old baby until i found this one. It's easy to assemble, can be used inside or outside and seems to be very durable. My baby boy loves playing in this and it should last him until he is about 2. I found this item to be good value.
0Comment23 of 26 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 19 July 2009
I bought this swing for my grandaughters 1st birthday and she loves it. If the weather is bad then she can have fun indoors as it is light and easy to move about.It is excellent value for money and she will have many hours of fun im sure.
0Comment20 of 23 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 20 August 2013
Excellent for our one year old Grandson, he loves it. It is good for inside and outside use. Easy to assemble
on 31 May 2009
I was really pleased with this swing as other similar ones had been reviewed as too close to the ground for anyone over 12 months. There is loads of growing room in this swing and is surprisingly sturdy for the money. My nearly 1 year old loves it!
0Comment26 of 31 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 23 May 2015
I bought it for my 1 n half year old daughter but when she sit in the swing her foot touched the floor so she cant take swing...i dont like that this is suitable for 6 month old..