Style Name: Teacher Stamps|Change

on 21 January 2010
I bought these stamps to save me time and to spare the students from having to decipher my handwriting. They work a treat. I enjoy using them, and have bought different coloured ink pads to colour them. The students, amazingly, love the variety of stamps and check each other's books to see which stamp they have been awarded.
I enjoy using them and my students enjoy receiving them.
The picture on Amazon looks small and diminishes the product. The case is lovely, and the stamps are very good quality and durable. My whole case fell from a high shelf, all stamps scattering, and everything survived with not a scratch or chip. Robust and resilient.
There is a large variety of stamps; e.g. check your work, see me, late (with alarm clock), great effort, nice (with a lovely smiley face), good thinking (with a lit bulb), excellent work (with ribbon), good job (with thumbs up), A (with apple), B (with bee), C (with cow), please complete, needs improvement, incomplete, keep trying, fantastic, amazing, super, etc. A great choice of stamps with a variety of positive and instructive messages.
If you're a teacher of either primary or secondary school, then, you will find this set very useful. It's amazing value for money.
11 comment| 83 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 16 October 2010
very pleased with this purchase. comes in a great compact storage case which sits on my desk without taking up too much space very durable. lots of choice of stamps. only downfall i had is that you have to purchase the ink pad seperately as these are not pre stamped
on 26 October 2010
I am a y6 teacher and find the stamps great. ( They could be used in any year group). I couldn't pretend I use all of them (not sure I would use the A, B, C) but the majority are fab and save me time (especially good for friendly 'please complete' or a nice bright red 'late' for homework!) I have had a few other teachers looking over them and commenting too- they are attractively presented and the box is useful for storage.
I would love the manufacturers to swap just one stamp for 'good try' though, as that would be very useful! But you can't have it all!
You get a lot of stamps for your money and they are durable. My only slight warning would be (and I'm not sure if this is the stamps, the inkpad I use, or just my own laziness) that sometimes the stamps don't quite come through- so I would recommend stamping firmly and on a flat surface- not so good for stamping on a pile of books. I bought a rainbow inkpad too which I think adds an extra bit of fun, and my student seem to enjoy looking at the stamps in their books- and I think they can give valuable feedback.
Definitely excellent value for money, I would buy them again, or a different set if they brought out new ones!
on 20 February 2013
The only reason why I bought this product is because it came with a huge variety of different comments; both positive and also some with suggestions of work needing improving. Instead I received 30 stamps with only 6 different comments. I did contact the seller and was told that I could return the product.

I am giving this a 1 star rating because the product picture has not been updated.
on 15 October 2009
The pupils (even the 17-year-old ones) like this kind of feedback. Very useful. Nice box.
on 24 September 2011
I found these stamps to be really cute and very appropriate.
There are stamps here that you wouldn't find if you had shopped seperately.
And the price was very reasonalble.
it would be nice if they came with stamp pads at the bottom.
But I'm not complaining too much.
on 24 May 2012
I bought these thinking they were good value for money for how many there were, despite the fact there was no ink provided. I was however disappointed with them. They look fantastic in the box and the variety is great, but they do not print very well onto paper. I have found a lot of them do not print very well in the middle, if at all. I would recommend using them on a hard, flat surface for best results.
on 9 January 2016
Arrived promptly, the only positive. The box was broken as was the stamp in that corner. Non of the stamps print correctly. The outline is fine but the middles part of the stamps does not show up. As the messages cannot be read the stamps are inadequate and not fit for purpose. As these were meant to help speed up marking, as well as help encourage my students, i found they took up too much time, as i had to then hand complete the print for it to make sense. Finally, as this pack does not come with an ink pad ( all my previous stamps have been self-inking, much better) i have wasted even more money buying several different coloured ink pads. Would prefer not to give any stars. DO NOT BUY.
on 22 April 2012
Arrived very quickly and looked good. Quality and sturdy box but on using disappointed. Some of the stamps did not work properly with only part of them printing out not matter how much ink was used or hard they were pushed onto the paper. Would not make marking any quicker!
on 22 October 2011
This product arrived promptly and is both well-designed and well-packaged. Whilst there are a few stamper messages I probably won't ever use overall it is a super buy and good value for money. Thank you.