on 9 December 2014
My chipping was not a strong part of my game so I got this net. It pops up and is help up by a pole which comes in two sections. Therefore a quick set up time. When outside you can secure it to the ground with the pins provided. Taking it down is simple task too as it can be folded back into its original shape. It is a sturdy net and I have not had a problem with it so far and I have used it quite a bit.

My chipping has dramatically improved and I have even had a few chip ins now.

A must for anyone who needs to improve their chipping
on 13 July 2009
The image given shows the box and net as being the same, so when it arrived my first thought was to send it back... far too small... This image belies the truth however as the thing springs out to a much larger size. Looking at this conversely, the compactness of this net makes it extremely portable when folded down. It's also light weight, having pegs to keep it down in a breeze.

The only changes I would make, is to have the rear support strut and pegs attached so they don't get mislaid, and to have a small bag to keep it in when folded down - currently, I have to use the box it came in. Nonetheless, it's excellent value for money.
0Comment24 of 27 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 10 November 2011
Good quality and great value for money. For outdoor practice, I also recommend PGA Tour Golf 2-in-1 Turf Practice Mat and some Longridge Foam Practice Balls.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 26 July 2012
When I first opened this I was a little concerned. It looked small compared to the picture. However, it springs easily into life and comes with two pegs to allow you to attach it outside. Its a fair size and useful for chipping when you are not able to get out and practice.

I would recommend this if you need to practice in your garden or indoors and would say its great value.
on 26 April 2011
Excellent item. Easy to use and benefits from use can be noticed very shortly after using. Great price and v pleased with it.
on 11 November 2015
Great for summertime practise.

This is great if you are like me and can't get to the course much through the week.
I haven't a lot of free time so when I get a chance I need to make sure my practise counts.

This pops up and is ready to use in seconds.
As an added bonus, it doesn't take up much space which keeps the other half happy!
on 8 January 2011
No issues - this was a good purchase and no issues with delivery!

I would recommend.
on 25 June 2015
According to other reviews the rod to support the net comes in two parts. My package only contained one, so the net lies limply on the ground as the rod is not long enough. Very disappointing and a waste of money as the item value does not justify the time and effort to send it back.
on 18 April 2011
Great item,
I use it all the time along with the golf tees and foam balls which the seller also sold me it arrived extremely quickly,
Thanks! 5 stars!
on 13 March 2014
again a quick cheap tool to improve your general chipping around the greens as an occasional golfer I noticed a marked improvement after only a few rounds of chipping practice on my 8m back lawn

See one answered question