on 8 May 2012
I HAVE HAD ONE OF THESE FOR SOME TIME NOW. IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH YOUR ELBOWS OR KEEPING YOUR SWING IN SEQUENCE, THEN THIS WILL HELP YOU ERRADICATE THOSE PROBLEMS. I SOMETIMES HAVE THE CHICKEN WING LEFT ARM AND WHEN THAT APPEARS IT IS TIME FOR A FEW PRACTICE SWINGS WITH THE BAND ON. GO THROUGH YOUR SWING SLOWLY AND FEEL THE POSITIONS THE BAND PUTS YOU IN. THEN ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS COPY THOSE POSITIONS WHEN YOU REMOVE IT. EASY! A GREAT PRODUCT AND CHEAP.
0Comment25 of 26 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 27 November 2012
This gadget has tightened up my swing no end .My iron play has improved and i am now the par 3 king with my buddies.If my swing goes of i put it on and take a few practice swings and it gets me back on track. A bargain.
on 2 January 2013
I bought this after remembering a few times at the driving range strangers kept throwing remarks about my elbows doing the funky chicken! As usual when I tried to keep my elbows in and by my side everything else went wrong. I thought I'd buy this, as it was cheap and I thought it's something that wouldn't hurt too much if it didn't work.

Wow is the results; the more my elbows try to flap it pulls on the other arm instantly reminding me that my swing is going wayward. it really works. I've been playing for about 3 years and never had a lesson (pride prevents me!) this has helped me keep my elbows close and bend my elbows this has given me so much power and I'm NOT straining and hurting my body.

I use it at the beginning of a session and then if I start to fall apart the Power band goes straight back on. This has helped me develop my swing so much and yes I'm swinging easier and the ball is going straighter and far further. If I'd bought this when I first began I think it would have advance my golf by two years no kidding. I bought the SKLZ Tempo Grip Trainer two years ago and I'm using that only effectively now! As it will not tell you if you have a fundamentally flawed swing; oh the time wasted is a lesson learned harshly!
Go and buy the Power Band now it really is a fantastic training aid and cheap as chips and cheaper than a golf lesson too!
11 comment8 of 9 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 13 December 2011
The Powerband was recommended and tried with me by a golf pro in lessons to stop my high right elbow. It felt funny (that's the point) but made an instant diffrence. Didn't buy in the pro shop as no funds at the time; however worth the delay as 1/3 price at Amazon. All I have to do is make it stick!!
on 10 January 2014
I'm a 10hcp player and this helps me keep my body and arms in sync during practise.

If you use it right, you'll probably hit several bad shots to start with but warm up by hitting the ball cleaner and further.

Demonstrates that your elbows should be the same distance apart during the whole swing - no flying elbows!!
on 4 October 2013
Good training tool. 5 minutes a day or when ever helps keep the arms and elbows in line anywhere any time
on 13 June 2012
A very good product which does keep your arms together. Also, you can put the band just below your elbows and practice your chipping too! The SUPER 8 band which Perfect golf sell is priced at over £14.This product does the same thing for £6.25p!!!!!!
on 7 August 2013
Have tried this product several times, it is ideal if you have a wayward swing gives you the feel of how your arms should be acting during the swing :-)
on 28 September 2012
This simple but effective tool has certainly helps me straighten up my drives. But you must keep at it and not leave it at home when going to the driving range. Keep using it and you will see a difference in your strokeplay both with drivers and irons.
on 13 February 2015
Excellent piece of kit! I used this for a couple of weeks every night on the range when my handicap was 20. 2 months later it's down to 12 and I'm still improving.