on 15 December 2010
DONT use these on a real kit.. they will break in seconds.. these are good for guitar hero and rockband
on 24 March 2013
Light, versatile, decent sticks I have used a lot to practice with. They have lasted well and feel good to use. For the money no complaints whatsoever.
on 8 July 2013
This product is OK for what I paid, however I have two problems:

Firstly, the title claims that this item has "free delivery". Hmmm... Really?! Looks like a cheeky 96p postal charge to me..!

Secondly, the product broke very, very quickly. I usually expect to keep my drum sticks for at least a month without any signs of damage. However, these sticks broke within a week and a half of drumming.

In conclusion, this product is OK for a cheap, last minute alternative to Vic Firths.
on 2 April 2013
Needed some drum sticks when the old ones just disintegrated while jamming. Not bad for a quick replacement and they look like pro.
on 15 April 2013
My sons 1st drum sticks very happy boy as he is starting drum lessons but im on a budget great value :) would recommend to a friend
on 1 June 2013
bought for my daughter's birthday present. will help with the drumming lessons she's having and it may help her progress
on 21 September 2015
I initially had some worries when ordering these sticks as after they were dispatched I noticed that the description said the box contains "drum stick" but they arrived and as shown in the picture there were two. Generally pleased with quality one stick has a minor blemish that is barely noticeable and there are some ink smudges around the logo but apart from that they are completely fine. 8/10.
on 8 April 2014
Bought for my teenage daughter who's just taken up the drums. Inexpensive sticks that are light and solid enough for a young beginner. If she decides she's serious about playing I would maybe consider more expensive alternatives, but for now, ideal.
on 12 October 2012
these sticks ar egreat for begginers and look very proffesional for the price.
The only bad thing is they dent quite easily on the tips so would say of you want sticks that will last for years buy ones with protective ends
very good buy
on 4 November 2015
My daughter has just begun to learn to play the drums and needed sticks, so after reading reviews and looking at the price, I bought these. My daughter has said they're perfect for her, and I would definitely buy this product/brand again.

See one answered question