on 16 July 2009
Great product other sunscreens bring me out in spots overloading my skin with oil, Sunsense is the only one that I can wear.
0Comment44 of 46 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 2 July 2009
This is a great product not greasy and gives good protection goes on like a tinted moisturiser
0Comment35 of 37 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 22 February 2015
This used to be called tinted matte sunscreen - and I'm glad they've changed the name because it was never matte on me at all.

Its not *as* greasy/shiny as most sunscreens - and if you have dry skin you will probably love it - but if you are oily then you will look shiny.

The tint on this is very sheer. I am male and at first was apprehensive about it being tinted as I didn't want to look like I had applied makeup - however it doesn't give this effect at all. It blends in nicely and just makes you look 'healthier' but very natural. I did end up appreciating the tint - however beware in that it would rub off onto my shirt collars and was a pita to remove.

I have very reactive skin and this gave me no problems at all. The texture and colour are perfect and if my skin wasn't so oily I would probably have stayed with this. However I now wear Neutrogena dry touch SPF 30 - which I recommend for oily skins!
on 5 June 2014
Having recently had a basal cell carcinoma removed from my face I was recommended by my dermatologist to use this. Used it only once and it works a treat. I have problems with cosmetics around the eye area and wondered if I may have a reaction to this but not so. Highly recommend it.
on 26 June 2009
I was recommended this product by a dermatologist as my skin hyper-pigments. It really is excellent. One application in the morning on face and neck, and you are sorted for the day. I have been using it for three years now and you won't find anything better.
22 comments65 of 72 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 12 September 2014
I find this really greasy and the tint makes no difference to the colour it looks on whatsoever. It's not as good as my previous spf despite making better claims.
33 comments5 of 5 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 11 February 2009
I have used this product since 2005 after being diagnosed with a uva/uvb sensitivity. Sunsense daily face, gives a good matt finish without the heaviness of a body sun lotion & I use it daily, summer & winter. Thoroughly recommended!
0Comment54 of 61 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 28 December 2013
I have been looking for a good sun cream that is not too sun creamy to wear whilst cycling. This stuff fits the bill (it is comfortable to wear and does not leave a white film), I just wish they did it in factor 15 or 30. 50 seems to be a bit of a waste for the English winter...
on 4 August 2013
I bought this on recommendation from Sali Hughes at the Guardian. I'm usually quite lax about using facial sunscreen when I'm not on holiday, but I don't want to age prematurely so I've decided to start using SPF. The product colour is a bit scary in the tube but goes on sheer (I'm pale and freckled) and you don't see it on. it is a good moisturiser, so I find I can put it on straight over serum and skip moisturiser. I'm impressed and I've not burned by face yet. It's a very good consistency for a factor 50, which can often by very heavy and hard to rub in!
on 5 July 2014
I need a high protection sun screen for my face and I have tried quite a few over the years but none as good as this one. It goes on very easily like a tinted moisturizer which has a nice mat invisible finish when blended in. It is a good under make up base or equally good on it's own and has given me complete protection - not a freckle in sight. I am paranoid about sun induced wrinkles and have every confidence this product is giving me what I need.
The best thing about it is it gives me no spots at all which all other sun protection products do for me.