Style Name: SPF 50+|Change

on 16 July 2009
Great product other sunscreens bring me out in spots overloading my skin with oil, Sunsense is the only one that I can wear.
on 22 February 2015
This used to be called tinted matte sunscreen - and I'm glad they've changed the name because it was never matte on me at all.

Its not *as* greasy/shiny as most sunscreens - and if you have dry skin you will probably love it - but if you are oily then you will look shiny.

The tint on this is very sheer. I am male and at first was apprehensive about it being tinted as I didn't want to look like I had applied makeup - however it doesn't give this effect at all. It blends in nicely and just makes you look 'healthier' but very natural. I did end up appreciating the tint - however beware in that it would rub off onto my shirt collars and was a pita to remove.

I have very reactive skin and this gave me no problems at all. The texture and colour are perfect and if my skin wasn't so oily I would probably have stayed with this. However I now wear Neutrogena dry touch SPF 30 - which I recommend for oily skins!
on 5 June 2014
Having recently had a basal cell carcinoma removed from my face I was recommended by my dermatologist to use this. Used it only once and it works a treat. I have problems with cosmetics around the eye area and wondered if I may have a reaction to this but not so. Highly recommend it.
on 2 July 2009
This is a great product not greasy and gives good protection goes on like a tinted moisturiser
on 26 June 2009
I was recommended this product by a dermatologist as my skin hyper-pigments. It really is excellent. One application in the morning on face and neck, and you are sorted for the day. I have been using it for three years now and you won't find anything better.
22 comments| 68 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 11 February 2009
I have used this product since 2005 after being diagnosed with a uva/uvb sensitivity. Sunsense daily face, gives a good matt finish without the heaviness of a body sun lotion & I use it daily, summer & winter. Thoroughly recommended!
on 30 March 2015
on receipt I could not be sure that it was a genuine product. There was a blatant spelling error on the tube, and the tube itself could not be closed. An expensive product like this one should not have those faults. I didn't want to take a chance and returned it for refund.
on 5 December 2009
My dermatologist recommended this to me as I have pale and delicate skin with freckles. It's light and matte so easy to use every day. After a month I've used only 1/4 of the tube and will definitly be re-buying.
on 28 December 2013
I have been looking for a good sun cream that is not too sun creamy to wear whilst cycling. This stuff fits the bill (it is comfortable to wear and does not leave a white film), I just wish they did it in factor 15 or 30. 50 seems to be a bit of a waste for the English winter...
on 9 November 2009
Great anti-aging product and cosmetically very pleasing.

Finally found the sun cream I've been looking for! - no whitening effects, light feeling on skin and not oily either when compared with other leading brand high factor sun block lotions (factor 50+).

Great product and buying more!