on 24 October 2011
What more can you ask for in a toy, you don't need batteries so thats great, There very tough great for my son who manages to break most toys but not this, And they give hours of fun everyday.
on 8 July 2015
Bought this toy for my grandson a few months ago, he's now 17 months old and still plays with his Tip-it Toby regularly. His playmates also love it. The toy is well made, brightly coloured and makes a pleasing sound as it's pushed around.
on 5 August 2014
Not me of course, but number one grandson. He's two and he's very good at toys and he loves this one. Nuff said. One very happy granny.
on 28 May 2013
I have bought so many WOW toys for my son, he loves them all. They don't require batteries either which is always a bonus!
on 12 June 2013
Extremely happy with the product, Grandson loves it. as he is only 1 year, we have kept aside the smaller items.
on 3 December 2013
A great product that I would recommend to anyone. Well worth the price & the delivery didn't take long at all.
on 12 November 2015
Arrived promptly. Smaller than I thought but I should have read description more closely
on 5 January 2015
Our 12 months old grandson loves this toy. Great quality.
on 21 October 2015
Grandson saving for another item
on 6 February 2016