Colour: Black/Red/BlueSize: One SizeChange
Price:£3.00+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 28 May 2009
great for chipping in the back garden, I have had a few of these in the past which broke but this one seems to be much better made.
0Comment25 of 25 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
VINE VOICEon 25 March 2013
At the price I paid (about £9) this is excellent value. The net is just what I expected - about 2-3 feet in diameter and easy to set-up. It contains three built-in nets to separate the balls depending on whether you hit the outside, middle or dead centre of the net with each shot, so you can keep track of your progress. Putting it away is a bit challenging as it folds up using a figure of 8 type motion (similar to how you fold up photography reflectors if you're familiar with them) - but there are full instructions for folding it up in the box. But it's not that big anyway, and folds flat so would be very easy to store even if you didn't do the "figure-8" thing. Recommended.
on 21 November 2011
The net has really been useful for me. The targeting system really works well and my chipping game has come along way.
on 15 May 2013
As a scratch golfer looking to improve my confidence in short game shots, this was a must have. Great with modern air flow or lighter golf balls. The red circle really helps to focus your attention on hitting great chips.
on 31 August 2015
Looked for a while which one to buy. I chose this because I like that the targets have separate pockets so I can see how close I get to the centre. it is quick and easy to put up (although I did set it up inside out originally which was quite confusing). It comes with hook things so you can keep it hooked in to the grass (not a hook but you know what I mean - dagger speary things!!) Bought this to improve my short game as I'm off 22 and I'm not going to keep going down unless I sort out my short game.

Can't watch the mini dvd thing because my mac doesn't play them but I'm sure I can work it's games and uses out for myself!
on 11 February 2013
Easy to assemble (although not so easy to disassemble again). Very useful target to practice at home and doesn't take up much room.
on 25 August 2013
Good all rounder for chipping practice. Kids like it to, all in all would highly recommend it that's why
I gave it 4 stars
on 6 September 2013
its okay the inner circle targets are to close togther and when you hit a ball in them its fiddly to get them out again, and if your looking for something will pop up and down in seconds this is not it , on the up side its well put together and decent quality for the money.
on 7 November 2012
Good piece of kit and have used it on my course practice area. It is a bit tricky to put back into box as it is spring loaded and once out that's it! But it does what it says on the tin and is worth the money
on 7 June 2012
Excellent practice resource; good price, fast delivery. We have already given this net to a friend for her birthday and she is very pleased as well..

See one answered question