4.6 out of 5 stars1,221
Size: 50 mlChange

on 6 January 2015
I use this fragrance regularly but this particular bottle resembled coloured water with no smell. The product was either defective or counterfeit. Returned for refund.
on 28 November 2014
Though there are plenty of reviews here contesting otherwise, the product I received was NOT the legitimate product. Firstly, there was no spray attachment included as a genuine CK One bottle would come with as standard, more suspect however was the actually shape of the bottle when you take the cap off. An authentic bottle of CK One has a narrowed hole so you can use the product to splash some on your neck without pouring the hole bottle over yourself (see picture for example of a how REAL bottle of CK One looks), the version i received however was the same style hole as a standard fizzy drink bottle, meaning you could pour the entire bottle out within a second. Lastly and most notable however, was the smell. The product i received smelt pretty much like a bottle of cheap citrus vodka. Comparing it with another bottle i already have, the difference is so staggering that it's actually laughable that the manufacturer of this knock off rubbish thinks they can even get away with this. Needless to say, I did not hesitate to send this back for a refund, which in fairness, was straight forward and hassle free
review image
44 comments101 of 110 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 6 October 2015
A total load of rubbish!!! I wear CK One on a regular basis and have done so for years, so knew as soon as I sprayed it on me, that it was not CK ONE!!! How do I know that this revolting smelling product is safe? Amazon shouldn't be selling this product anymore. Very disappointed. Be warned buyers, don't buy!!!!
on 12 September 2013
I've used CK1 before and I'm familiar with the smell. When I first spray this one - lovely - but it fades almost immediately. I find this very disappointing and not like the versions I've bought in the past from shops/duty free outlets etc.
0Comment28 of 31 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 13 January 2014
I just wanted to let everyone know that I was put off buying this product from Amazon because a lot of people were saying that it was fake because it didn't come cellophane wrapped. I therefore purchased it from a top high street Chemist that starts with a 'B' in their Christmas offers via the internet and low and behold this arrived in exactly the same way, not cellophane wrapped and not sealed. I therefore can only assume that this is how it is packaged now. Please don't slate Amazon saying that they are selling fake goods, I purchase a lot from Amazon UK and France (because I live in France) and have always received good service.
11 comment73 of 82 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 8 August 2012
CK1 is my all time favourite fragrance; light, citrusy and just right for Summertime. This was an incredible bargain, much cheaper than department store prices, even during saletime. It would be good if a box-set of body lotion and shower gel could be sold together with the perfume.
Nice unisex smell and can be used as an aftershave or just to give off a pleasant aroma. The concentration is sufficiently dilute , probably between 5 - 10% aromatic compounds , to enable it to be used without causing skin irritation in most cases.
on 29 October 2014
Appears FAKE, no cellophane, no bottle seal and hardly any scent from open bottle, so no way will anyone else smell this on the wearer lol
on 10 March 2010
Fast delivery and quality product. A lot cheaper than buying from somewhere like boots or the perfume shop. Then was delivered in record time so had it for the weekend. Genuine product so very happy.
0Comment23 of 26 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 2 June 2015
FAKE!!!! DO NOT BUY!!!!
I trust amazon & am totally disappointed with this weak smelling product. I regularly but this & it is no where near as it should be. Very very unhappy customer!!! Amazon should not allow this to be happening!!!!
11 comment16 of 18 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse