Size: 100 mlChange

on 3 December 2011
I have been a fan of this particular perfume since it's launch a several years ago but have found it is increasingly difficult to get hold of on the high streeet. As such I was delighted to find it on Amazon at a fantastic price.
Amazon customer service was first class as always - the perfume arrived within a couple of days and was securely packaged which, if I'm honest, I was worried about coming through the post! Not excessive packaging but enough to get here safely.
The fragrance itself is stunning and one of my absolute favourites. It's distinctive without being overpowering, refreshing whilst being quite a seductive scent. Infact I can pick up on oceanic and ginger scents which may sound odd but makes for a fantastic fragrance that I get many complimets over. Not too musky or floral either which to me is quite important in a perfume. The fragrance lasts well, particularly in the Eau de Parfum. Let's face it, most of us hate the idea of spending money on perfumes we can't smell despite all that urban myth nonsense about not smelling it being a sign it suits you! I want to smell my perfume and with this I can.
To put you in mind of other fragrances I like, think along the lines of Georgio Armani She, L'eau Dissey Miyake, Kenzo Flower, Calvin Klein Obsession (but only when really going out!) and that might help you decide.
To summarise a gorgeous sensual yet refreshing fragrance that comes top of my list!
22 comments59 of 61 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 20 November 2011
Very quick efficient delivery. Very good value for money. Used it quite alot. Not too heavy for everyday wear. Never tried this perfume before but would buy it again.
on 28 October 2013
It's my favourite perfume and the shops stopped selling it. But I found it on here from u guys. 1 happy bunny.
on 21 November 2012
This was purchased as a Christmas present therefore cannot really comment on the product except to say the person it has been bought for loves it so I have rated for her and not myself having never used it.
on 8 November 2010
I have been buying Calvin Klein's Contradiction Eau de Parfum for my wife for many years. It is a memorable perfume which always smells so entrancing and mystical. Many others compliment her on her choice of perfume.100ml size is fantastic value.
on 10 May 2012
Happy with this product. To the people who commented on it being made by coty,These are the people that make this product for the companys who sell it,Go Google it and you will see. I can confirm this product is not Fake.....
on 12 February 2012
Was a little wary at first about perfume online. Arrived on time. Good quality product and an ideal Christmas present
on 10 May 2011
I have tried this perfume before and love its orangy scent. I think it was extremely good value and am using it constantly.
11 comment12 of 13 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 22 March 2014
Perfume had no scent to it. Does not even work as airfreshner. Very disappointed and feel I have wasted my money
on 13 January 2016
Bought this as a christmas present for my sister.

She's always asking for perfume, but likes the ridiculously expensive stuff, so I always end up buying her something she's not too bothered over. I'm not a big perfume wearer myself (I have a bottle of Marc Jacobs' Daisy and a bottle of Ghost, and that's it :D ) so I really put no stock into the names or who makes it.. If I like the smell, it works for me.
I saw this on amazon and figured I'd give it a go for her for christmas.

Delivery was fast, very happy with that.
When my sister opened it she was delighted, definately happy with my choice. She pulled off the plastic packaging and opened up the box, I had been a little worried that the bottle only contained the tiny amount shown at the bottom in the picture, but when she opened it and took off the lid I was pleased to see that it's a nice big bottle, the top just slides over most of it.
To me it smells nice, it smells.. perfumey, but as I say, I'm no judge of perfume.
My sister, however, loves it. She wears it daily and is very pleased with it. I think I'll be getting her another bottle next christmas!

See one answered question