Size: 40 mlChange

on 30 November 2015
Well after having issues getting the item due to amazon logistics rediculous delivery times I finally received the item after 2 delivery times.

Be aware the eau de toillette or aftershave us men like to call it to make our fragrances sound manlier doesn't actually arrive sealed.

I instantly questioned the legitimacy of the product and decided to so a search, I checked the serial number and it was part of a 5-6 month old batch.

Once the packaging is opened this particular aftershave has a 36 month expiration date, mine was well within that, however due to it being unsealed it will still expire before it should of.

Ruling out that the aftershave could potentially be old stock it left one other option, is it genuine?

Sadly I have never had this aftershave before so I cannot comment if its longetivity is worse or the projection is worse, so would be unable to make a comparison of this vs a 100% legitimate version.

The aftershave is not bad, I'm no expert and I'm not able to tell you what the notes are like.

Its smells sweet and fruity, very orangey, seems quite a safe unoffensive scent.

Its quite nice, nothing out of this world though, lasts around 4 hours on me.

Packaging - 2/5
Nice design, howeved packaging is unsealed which isn't good.

Scent - 3.5/5
Fruity, mild scent, can imagine most will like it.

Hopefully there was enough information to help you make a decision, for the price I would say it is worth it.
review image review image
on 28 January 2014
Ive been a long time user of Boss in Motion(over 8 years now),i love the fragrence and always get complimented on it.Very nice indeed!
on 3 November 2014
I just received a pefrume and I'm huge disappointed with my purchase. I dont know why but scent lasts about 20 minutes and It's gone. I dont know if its fake perfume or all Hugo Boss In Motion are poor quality like that.
Not recommend even for bargain price, imo waste of money.
on 2 December 2010
bought this aftershave for my son, I was happy with delivery time as it came a day early but as the aftershave was new thought the box that the aftershave came in should have been wraped in selophane.
on 2 February 2015
This unfortunately is a fake as it came in an unwrapped box. That is why it's cheap. and there's a sticker on the bottom of the bottle which makes me be a 100% sure. Don't buy this item.
on 25 November 2014
I am a massive hugo boss fan, I have bought this product from a main dealer and it lasts for hours, a very long lasting smell, this I am afraid is either fake or very old stock, it lasts 15-20 minutes, yes it looks the same and smells the same but the strength is weak.I have today contacted Hugo Boss directly passing on the serial numbers etc and they are looking into this for me.very disappointed and will update once Hugo Boss reply.
22 comments30 of 35 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 31 March 2014
Loved it!! I red a few posts previously to ordering and was a bit worried about the product; although it didn't have the clear packaging, the box was un damaged and the bottle came 100% full; brought it as a gift and I would deffo buy it again ...
on 26 January 2014
I bought this as a Christmas present for our son who has been using it for a while now. He liked it enough to put it on his 'wish list' and it smells good to me.
on 25 June 2013
got this for around £20 and i really like the smell. a nice aftershave. A step up from the £15 aftershaves.
on 26 February 2015
I must say that I am extremely disappointed with this product and I do not believe it is the original. It has the smell and consistency of slightly scented water. I can only assume that this item was either fake, out of date, stored in a very warm area or otherwise contaminated.
Smell = 1/10, Projection = 1/10, Sillage 1/10. I would have returned this but I had already destroyed the packaging.