Size: 30 ml|Change

on 15 May 2010
When this was first launched, there was nothing else like it. I got hooked, despite not being in the age bracket I feel this scent is marketed to.

I would recommend to buy this perfume if you enjoy sweet, vanilla-like scents. This is ridiculously sweet and young-smelling, so is perhaps most suitable for teens. I'd describe the scent as flirty and fun and particularly suitable for summertime, rather than a sexy and mature fragrance or for evenings out. The main notes are white chocolate, jasmine, and somehow, they've managed to capture the smell of fairy cakes..!

If you are inclined to wear mature and sultry perfumes, then this isn't for you. If you're looking for a fun and young-smelling fragrance during the summer months, then I definitely recommend that you give this a go.
on 14 April 2014
I always wear this perfume but have always purchased from boots, superdrug or the perfume shop and my boyfriend wanted to buy me some so I chose this as £18 was really good for the price! it came quickly and once I had sprayed it I felt it just wasn't the same! now I don't know if its a very good copy, unfortunately I didn't have my old bottle to compare too, but I thought the gems were more clear than greenish and it smells stronger than I remember it smelling, the front of the box is also slightly different in design than the one on show, so does that make it a fake?? it has a barcode on the bottom and says made in the usa 3fbi and all spellings correct, also no green bow on the box like I remember it used to have, have I been caught out or no ? time will tell, I will wear some today and see how long it lasts, but beware if purchasing it!!
on 26 April 2016
I gave this a four star based purely on my taste in perfume,, it lasts all day but I found it too be far too sweet smelling,, so far none of her perfumes that I have ordered can top her midnight fantasy for me,, ok nice bottle , quick delivery, definitely the real thing as I order only from amazon themselves not from a third party seller selling here or fulfilled by amazon,,
VINE VOICEon 2 March 2016
I love this perfume. I've bought it several times for my daughter and she has reached a stage that she smells of it all the time.
Perfume is different on different people but this suits her wonderfully.
It's a rich floral scent which lasts for ages.
on 13 October 2014
I buy this perfume all the time, the box isn't the same has an original & the smell is a little different, it doesn't last very long either. I have been wearing it for years. For the extra £5 I will buy from the shop. The original perfume smells beautiful & fruity.
on 15 April 2015
i am not a fa of celebrities perfumes but i got this for my daughter for xmas together with a tommy one. She actually prefers this one and it's more to her taste - she's only 8 so probably she likes the colour of the bottle more then anything
I admit I was a little wary about FANTASY; I suffer from migraines so can't wear a lot of my favourites; including Angel by Thierry Mugler. Not so with FANTASY.

This opens with the sweetness of chocolate and cupcake, before settling with fruity scents of lychee, quince and kiwi. The base note of vanilla lingers throughout making FANTASY a truly delicious classic in the making - Angel light!!
on 2 April 2014
From what my mother-in-law has said this product is well worth a 4 star rating as it's as described on the box.
She says there's nothing at all to dislike about this product at all.
This product is recommend to all ladies who enjoy a nice scent at a good price & to those who want to buy a decent Eau De Parfum for that discerning lady in their life!
on 29 April 2016
I have brought this perfume for years always loved it. I got one from this seller a few months back and was very happy. Just brought another one and did not smell the same definitely not as strong. Seems diluted. Would rather spend an extra 6 pound and buy it from the perfume shop where I've always brought it from
on 1 September 2015
Ii love this perfume, however am not sure about it being the real deal. I've used this perfume for years, and have always loved the sweet smell that remind me of foreign holidays. This bottle, although initially smelling as it always has, does not seem to last on the skin.