Price:£12.99

on 3 January 2012
...retains much of the journalistic cachet of the print version with a mix of long and short pieces across news, current affairs and the arts and sport, sparingly illustrated, perfect for Kindle.
(I dont want to cancel my subscription like the previous reviewer, but if you do, login to your amazon account, Manage Your Kindle, Your Kindle Library. Next to Le Monde is an Actions... dropdown button. Click and select Cancel subscription.)
on 10 November 2011
Exactly as it should be. Well designed and edited - and it always comes out as anevening edition dated the following day. who knows why? however once you subscribe to it it is impossible to unsubscribe to! if anyone knows the secret please share it with me!
on 28 August 2011
The newspaper itself was very well done, formatted, spelling etc was good. My only gripe was that each edition arrived the evening before - e.g. Sunday's paper arrived at 5pm on Saturday. This is not Sunday's paper in my opinion. I cancelled after the free subscription as I don't have time to read a paper every day (one day...!) but this seemed to be one of the better Kindle papers, although I would like it to be downloaded in the morning, so as to be the most up to date news.
on 2 December 2015
A leftish daily newspaper which is good for info but not my kind in terms of orientation. International pages are strong mainly. The format offered for Kindle is ok once you get used to it. Otherwise I prefer Le Figaro but not available.
on 15 January 2014
This Kindle edition is a convenient means of obtaining Le Monde if you have no access to the print edition. It is not as easy to scan through as a print copy (although the 'view articles' tab at the bottom of the page helps to give an overview of the headlines) but you get plenty of articles to read - especially on the days with supplements. In fact, there are so many articles that unless you have a lot of time to read the paper I wouldn't recommend a subscription - a single issue lasts me several days!
on 27 February 2013
Lots of interesting articles for your money. A good way to practice your French, if like me you do not have access to French newspapers locally.
on 20 January 2014
Clear and authorative, giving mature opinions on all aspects of French life,without being one-sided or sensational in its coverage. I particularly like its various supplements. Very good for keeping up to date with all aspects of life in France and a good way of extending one's knowledge of French!
on 22 January 2013
The kindle edition of Le Monde is very pleasant to read. I think this is really worth the price especially the Saturday edition.
on 17 June 2013
Le Monde gives the reader an in depth and comprehensive view of world affairs written by people who are 'heavy' thinkers...You ertainly get your money's worth.
on 19 April 2016
La couverture des nouvelles et comprehensif, détaillées et en temps opportune. Le format est très facile suivre.