on 15 January 2013
My son loves his motorbike...I love his bike too, I do however feel that suspension would only improve this already incredible bike. Build quality is solid. Plastic pieces are well moulded. Decals are a bit poor, peeling occurred almost immediately.
I would recommend this as a product, very very happy with my purchase!
on 21 October 2010
Great purchase, had it 2 yrs, I love it more than my son!!! He was 7 when he got it, takes it onto gravel bike tracks, such fun. Battery lasts about 1 hour. Recommend
22 comments24 of 25 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 21 September 2010
cant belive the quick delivery very pleased with item i would recommend this bike as its fast ,quiet , battery lasts a bout an hour my son loves it cant get him off even bought a spare battery, i want one .....
11 comment21 of 22 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 2 August 2012
Bought this bike for my sons birthday and he loves it. Once fully charged theres about an hours ride time, its quite fast too and theres no noise.
on 30 September 2011
good fast good coulour my son loved it in his 9th birthday it took him one day to learn very nice
on 4 November 2012
I bought this for my sons 7th birthday with two reservations, the price (not cheap!) and the age guide (12+) - I need not have worried, age 7 was perfect age for it, there's not a day that he hasn't ridden it! It has a good speed, it's quiet, fast enough for him to have his adrenalin rush without scaring me to death. A 12 year old would look huge on it! It's not cheap but worth every pound, it has been amazing and I highly recommend it - superb fun!
on 26 November 2014
my 7 year old got this at 6, he loves it, silent and fast. these a you tube video of it that persuaded us to but and we weren't disappointed. I debated and dithered over it last xmas and bought it on a whim last minute, been the best buy yet. can ride on grass and paths too.
on 19 January 2010
I was somewhat apprehensive buying this bike for my son as it's not cheap, some electric ride ons can be a bit limp or the battery dies too quick etc, but I have to say this is an excellent purchase, it's very quick, VERY quiet and the battery life lasts longer than they say.. aprox an hour for my son.. so a great buy and great fun .. hopefully they will bring out one for fat Dad's !
11 comment25 of 30 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 30 November 2014
Great quality and service. A year later and my son still rides this as much as he can. Worth every penny and 4 children in street have bought them since
on 17 August 2014
My gransons love this bike on it everyday and great when we go caravan,all the kids what one,worth the money, just wish the battery lasted longer.